Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#326 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 1:13 AM
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#327 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 1:33 AM
Dear Editor...The collected letters of Oscar Brittle by Glenn Fowler, Gareth Malone, and Christopher Smyth.
Instructor
#328 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:19 PM
CHRIST CLONE TRILOGY by James BeauSeigneur!! Omg,awesome trilogy :lovestruc
Alchemist
#329 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:30 PM
"Devil's Midget", by Contessa Dash, or however it is translated in English. :D

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Top Secret Researcher
#330 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:57 PM
The Curtain, by Milan Kundera.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Forum Resident
#331 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 1:39 AM
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. Can I have a Rhett? :lovestruc

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Mad Poster
#332 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 2:35 AM
I just started Night Shift by Stephen King last night, and I'm already loving it.
Alchemist
#333 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 3:49 AM
Finished Chasers by James Phelan (was fantastic, albeit depressing, until the second last sentence; which was the most horrible, book-ruining run on sentence that could ever exist.) and Flash Flood by Chris Ryan early this morning. Now I'm reading City Of Masks by Mary Hoffman. It's actually quite good, for a school-assigned book.
Scholar
#334 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 4:41 AM
The diary of Anne Frank: The definitive edition. I havn't been able to read the original edition in years which is a real shame.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#335 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 9:56 PM
The House on Mango Street, by Sandra Cisneros, Wind, Sand, and Stars, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, and re-reading the exquisite Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Theorist
#336 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:52 PM
Blue Highways by William Least Heat-Moon and The Beautiful and the Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Top Secret Researcher
#337 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 3:55 PM
Just finished Chronicle of a Death Foretold, by Gabriel García Márquez. I just picked it up and when it ended it was like a slap in the face. I could read thousands and thousands of pages by him and it still wouldn't be enough.

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#338 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 6:16 PM
I always feel that way about Garcia Marquez's prose, minus. It's so lush and dense. I could just wrap myself up in it like a coat.

I'm reading Bright Lights, Big City, by Jay McInerney and Moon Crossing Bridge, by Tess Gallagher.

Mother Function
retired moderator
#339 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 9:30 PM
I just finished Alex Sanchez's Boyfriends With Girlfriends. It's really, really reeeeaaallly good. Especially if you're into gay teen fiction novels.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Alchemist
#340 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:34 AM
Still "Forbidden Forest", by MIrcea Eliade. I didn't have much time for reading lately, so I didn't get around it too often.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#341 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 12:41 PM
Molly Moon stops time by Georgia Byng, The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel and The Historian by Elisabeth Kostova.
I always re-read favourites, and these are all high on the list!
Forum Resident
#342 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 8:46 AM
I just started Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter the other day but haven't gotten too far into it yet.
I'm also about 3/4 of the way through The Complete Sherlock Holmes Volume 1

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Theorist
#343 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 2:44 PM
Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh.

Theorist
#344 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:05 PM
The Good Soldier by Ford Madox ford.

Mad Poster
#345 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:13 PM
On Writing by Stephen King, Maybe Tomorrow by Boori (Monty) Pryor, and Shooting the Fox by Marion Halligan.
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 4:14 AM
I just started Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell. I'm only on Chapter 4 though. I need to buy it. I don't want any late fees from the library. I go back to school in like three weeks so I probably won't finish it before then.
Top Secret Researcher
#347 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 7:14 PM
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. It was all over goodreads so I decided to give it a shot. Quite a funny book, it has earned me a couple of strange looks already.

tumblr|lastfm
Forum Resident
#348 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 7:17 PM Last edited by HannahTheSimmingFool : 15th Aug 2011 at 3:09 AM.
The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci.

I.hate.this.book!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Mad Poster
#349 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 8:33 PM
Log of the S.S. the Mrs. Unguentine, by Stanley Crawford, and Busy Monsters, by William Giraldi.

Instructor
#350 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 6:45 PM
Dedal's House by Kai Meyer. I translated it the best I can because apparently there's no english translation of this book,only German,Croatian and Spanish! The original German title: Das Haus des Dedalus. I still haven't finished reading,but the book is simply amazing.

Common sense is so rare these days...

Page 14 of 18