Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 3:16 PM
Default Open for Business is here!!!
Hey guys!

The latest and greatest expansion pack, Open for Business, is slowly trickling its way down to greedy little hands and there's a couple housekeeping things I'd like to touch upon:

Please familiarize yourself with this thread so you can prepare youself for Open for Business and any expansion pack going forward.

1. Do not PM the staff with incompatibility issues with hacks, downloads, etc. Please search the forum and post your findings in the thread so that the creator is notified that his/her hack does not work in Open for Business. Try not to PM the creator either as responsible creators should already be aware that their hacks may need to be retested as each expansion pack is released.

2. If you have any hacks in your game, please remove them before launching Open for Business for the first time. Not all hacks are instantly compatible with the next expansion pack. You will need to check back with the creator to see if it has been updated. If you have forgotten where you downloaded a hack, please check this thread. If I missed any other hack sites, please PM me. Any other type of PM will be ignored.

3. There will be no running list of compatible hacks anywhere on MTS2. There are simply too many to keep up with and that should be up to the creator to update their threads accordingly. With 3 expansion packs out in the market, there are just too many flavors of hacks. If we can post our findings in the hack threads themselves, it'll help out the creator tremendously.

Thanks, and have fun playing Open for Business!!!

DDO
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Locked thread