Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 7:15 PM
Photography Shutternut challenge: nothing registers as "bathroom stuff"
I can't for the life of me to get my photographer sim to capture "bathroom stuff". I did a lot of googling and everyone's saying I need toilet paper and towels to take the picture, but nothing seems to register! I've tried with all the toilet papers and towels in the game but nothing seems to do the trick. I also tried to capture them from a distance, to no avail. Do they need to be by themselves or next to a tub or toilet? (Not that I haven't tried several combinations.) Perhaps someone could tell me which spesific items worked? I lost some completed collections when I traveled (a known bug) so I really need to complete this collection to get the Shutternut perk.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 8:06 PM
There's 2 bathroom items that aren't available in the catalogue (except buydebug ofc) it's the bath soap bottles and the floating duckie, try with these? You can buy them at the grocery. Good luck because the photography challenges are really a challenge lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
There's 2 bathroom items that aren't available in the catalogue (except buydebug ofc) it's the bath soap bottles and the floating duckie, try with these? You can buy them at the grocery. Good luck because the photography challenges are really a challenge lol

Thank you for replying! Unfortunately the duck and bubblebath bottle didn't work, I tried combining them with the toilet paper, towels, tub, toilet and sink in different ways but still no bathroom stuff photo... Yeah, the photography collections are hard, this is the first and highly likely the last time I'm trying to complete Shutternut!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 10:24 PM
The text showing underneath the picture is supposed to help with what you're taking a picture of. I found that you had to position the camera exactly right to manage taking pictures of what you're supposed to capture, and the pics rarely turn out good, but they do fill up the collections.