Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 3:00 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default Help with format....?
First off, I didn't know what to put this as but anyways...
I was wondering if you need the .zip mod stuff in a specific type of format. I unzip them yes, but when I click on the packages in the first downloader you use to start mods, they do not look like everyone else's online. Everyone elses looks like a page, but mine looks like a stack of papers with the letter A on it in the upper left hand corner. Well I've tried changing the default program and I've tried everything. does the mods need to be in the one paper form???
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 10:15 AM
The icon associated with packages is meaningless unless you want to run a program to open and edit them. To use them you don't have to 'start' them, just put them in the correct location (in the mods framework you should have downloaded from here) to be used by the game.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4