Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#126 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 2:41 PM
Thanks and yes she is Goopys Mom
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 6:15 AM
Here is Darlene Bunch riding home on her bike:

Mad Poster
#128 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 11:27 PM
Odessa Cross (Barnacle Bay)

Instructor
#129 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 6:34 PM
Stiles

Field Researcher
#130 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:05 PM
Wade (Arlo -- had to rename that poor child!) Bunch asleep

Test Subject
#131 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 8:08 PM
Belisama Hemlock all grown up

she's actually really pretty, but has strange shaped eyes.
Test Subject
#132 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:59 AM
My constance Shelley is more like the original...but with a few touch ups.

I didn't like how just her everyday outfit reflected the kind of librarian/victorian/lost in time look, so i updated a lot of her wardrobe.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 7th May 2011 at 12:37 PM
My version of Beau Merrick

I HATED his ridiculous side-burns
Test Subject
#134 Old 16th May 2011 at 7:39 PM
Yeah so you know Hunter Cottoneye, the crazy army guy who lives alone in Riverview and rummages through bins? Well, underneath that hideous EA camouflage he's actually ridiculously good looking.
All I had to do was change his outfit and hair cut/colour, no facial surgery required and a hotty was born.

Hunter before makeover (screenshot taken from sims wiki):

And after:

So, crazy camouflage and insane bin rummaging behaviour aside, he's actually quite a catch..... :P
Top Secret Researcher
#135 Old 23rd May 2011 at 2:26 AM
Claire, wow! Whatta hunk he is. I need to install Riverview.

Meanwhile, while playing my eccentric inventor...
Uhh, I'm not sure how this happened, but Harwood Clay from Twinbrook had a daughter named Constance. A really creepy looking daughter. I'm wondering if the game's genetic system went overboard with the sliders. On top of that, she has no mother!

Lab Assistant
#136 Old 23rd May 2011 at 7:37 AM
@fway Wow Constance is very horrifying...
Test Subject
#137 Old 23rd May 2011 at 10:39 AM
@fway LOL. Oh my god, poor Constance!...I don't know what amuses me more, her massive neck or the horn on her head!
Top Secret Researcher
#138 Old 24th May 2011 at 3:41 AM
@Jazz Oh yes, I was surprised she was a child when I had to fix her in CAS. Weird day at the library, let me tell you. I think one of the Pinchers (the side pony-tailed old lady?) drover her car into the library. That was fixed by "fixall."
@Claire I'd say it's the horn. Probably a bone assignment issue. I fixed it by giving her another hair. But I'll say her thyroid problem is cured. XD

She was very horrifying till I fixed what sliders the EAxian system used. It also appears that spawned NPCs have been getting this, too. Probably a downside to having custom sliders, but it's fixable... um, before they have any spawn.

Test Subject
#139 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 3:06 AM
I was bored, and decided to work with Bronson Littler, Here he is doing the burning crap bag at a neighbors home >

Lab Assistant
#140 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:40 AM
This is fireman that showed up to an emergency! Didn't edit him in CAS at all!
Mad Poster
#141 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:45 AM
^ Nice fireman!

Sam Sekemoto aged up wearing this outfit - think I'll leave it as is.

Instructor
#142 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 4:11 AM
I decided to make Xander Clavell look more age appropriate and have him grow up a bit, now that his wife, Holly Alto, is pregnant with his kid.
http://i.imgur.com/jBqHA.jpg?7893

Holly Alto
Banned
#143 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 3:39 AM
I got a better picture of Bella:

Test Subject
#144 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 7:22 AM
Teenage Mortimer Goth
Field Researcher
#145 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:39 PM
Rainy_Day,
I like Mortimer on that pic, he grew up into a good-looking teenager.

I also decided to play the Goth family, but as i don't like Sunset Valley, I moved them to Aspen Islands (together with Agnes Crumplebottom), and gave them a make-over (without changing their facial features).

Cornelia

Guinter (I didn't change him a lot, just a new outfit, but similar to the one he wore, and new facial hair)

Cornelia and Agnes
Test Subject
#146 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:53 PM
I updated the Lin sister's (from Riverview) looks.

Roxie Lin

Shirley Lin
Test Subject
#147 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 8:33 AM
The new Agnes Crumplebottom

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Sometimes I imagine six impossible things before breakfast...
Field Researcher
#148 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 12:20 AM
Some makeovers of the sims we've known since TS2.

Don Lothario

The Caliente Sisters - I gave them the outfits similar to those they had in TS2
Scholar
#149 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 1:24 AM Last edited by CinderEmma : 2nd Nov 2011 at 1:35 AM.
Wow, I love your Caliente Sisters!

I used Hunter Cottoneye for my generation one's "affair" (aka magic gone amok), so Thorne Marlin was born from his genetics and my heir Nathalie Marlin's genetics. He looks so much like Hunter, except for the hair. Here's a picture of him as a teen with his Imaginary Friend Rosaline. Rosaline is EA generated, I didn't touch her face at all, except a very slight nose turn. As in, you wouldn't tell the difference, I just needed her nose to be a LITTLE more perky for my mental image of her to be complete. I just made her look more like the doll she came from, with bright blue eyes, light blonde hair, and fair skin. She was African American with green hair before XD Didn't touch her body with sliders or anything either.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9uDk2xKkn...reenshot-39.jpg

If you don't want to check the line, the picture (and a few more of Thorne and the rest of the Marlin family) is in Chapter 26 of my legacy.
Test Subject
#150 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 2:12 PM
Shirley Lin (now Blake) after she married Eugene.
She's so cuuuute!

Page 6 of 7