Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#276 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 7:44 AM
Default Areo Dynamic, awesome stallion!
This is Areo Dynamic, my thoroughbred stallion. Skills: Racing: 10, Jumping: 10!
http://server.myspace-shack.com/d21/screenshot11.jpg
Also, how do you make it so your pic shows up at the bottom of the page, I can only get it to come up with it on a link!! Plz Private Message me how
Advertisement
Test Subject
#277 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:37 AM Last edited by Hidden Wood Stables : 15th Jan 2015 at 6:56 AM.
Default My Horses!!!
This is where I will post all my horses! I use ALOT of cc so if it doesn't work, I will put downloads on this page! I hope to put all my horses downloads (hopefully!!!) here!
AREO
Areo is my chestnut thoroughbred!
His skills are both at the highest!

COSMET
Cosmet is my Thoroughbred mare
She is my WIP

More horses to come........
Screenshots
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#278 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 7:02 AM
@{Hidden Wood Stables}, I've merged your thread into the Sims 3 Pets Pictures thread. Please don't post random picture threads. Also you're aware that the pictures you posted are tiny?

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#279 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 6:24 AM
@{Buzzler} Sorry!!! I am a beginner!!!
Alchemist
#280 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 12:04 PM
I wanted to start a legacy with Agnes Crumplebottom, so I gave her a kitty.
Mad Poster
#281 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 10:22 PM
^^^^^I love Cosmet, Hidden Wood Stables.

This is a stray dog my sims adopted - I named him Orc.

Test Subject
#282 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
^^^^^I love Cosmet, Hidden Wood Stables.

This is a stray dog my sims adopted - I named him Orc.

Thanks RoseCity, I will post download maybe?
Test Subject
#283 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:06 AM
download to Cosmet?
Field Researcher
#284 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:34 PM
Alrighty then! I started a ranch quite a while ago with two Holstein adult horses. My sims have made almost a million simoleans but have since then put most of the money toward new equipment for their horses. Their ranch is a 64 X 64 lot. Only about 1/4 of which is taken up with their personal supplies. The rest of the lot is full of training equipment, food, water, a big barn and a few toys for their horses. They started with only two but have since raised them and helped with their skills quite a lot, training day after day, until winning plenty of competitions with them and having lots of playtime in between. The two starting horses were bred several times and have, since the building of this ranch, have had 12 foals that were raised and trained, before entering a couple competitions and being sold. Soon after they sold the last foal (so far) Julie (one of my two sims) decided that they should adopt another that could be bred to raise more fine horses. Now there are two mares, Cloud and Star, and one stallion, Roy. There has been some breeding between Star's foals and Cloud, allowing for a new generation to be born! We currently have 4 horses, soon there will be 6 as Roy impregnated Cloud and Star! Julie has also been busy with her family life, her mother, Ashton, is now a grandparent! Julie has had a baby and has another on the way. Our herd of horses is very happy at this ranch!

Just saying, sorry about the load of pictures (I just started uploading before realizing there were too many lol).

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Lab Assistant
#285 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 9:27 PM

I love paint horses. I actually made this one for an apocalypse challenge. My excuse is transport

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Test Subject
#286 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 8:28 AM
Well, I have decided to focus on dogs for a little bit, as a break from horses (although horses are still my faves)! I am starting a family of mini schnauzers with one sim, Jeff, to look after them. The house they are staying in is one of the empty houses I found in 'edit town' mode! I started with Jeff, Minka and Boy. Here is a picture of there family at the moment, with 4 puppies at there new residence:

FRONT ROW: Lil, Zak, Jeff, Rascal and Mimi
BACK ROW: Boy and Minka
BTW, sorry for bad quality, they wouldn't stay still enough for long enough!
Lab Assistant
#287 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:18 PM
One of my mares gave me a surprise foal. I accidentally turned on autonomous woohoo for horses... I looked at the foal and immediately thought she might be rather awkward looking as an adult. So I went into CaS to find out, Turns out she'll be really pretty.
Screenshots

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Test Subject
#288 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 3:23 AM
Laredo, He's our Rose Grey Quarter Horse... I was going for a younger look on him... he is now, in RL, almost white with very little dark points!

First attempt at my beloved Jade... We lost her in Oct to a broken leg.. about age 29. :'(

Dun Mustang

Scholar
#289 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 8:59 PM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 27th Jul 2015 at 9:18 PM.
My selfsim keeps wanting to adopt more and more cats. And I keep letting her, even though I should know better. There are now 6 of them in the house.

L-R, Molly, Felix, Ginger, Oscar.

L-R, Molly and Felix

Top-Bottom, Molly, Oscar, Felix, Alfie

L-R, Oscar, Alfie, and Garfield.

I really have to put my foot down at this point, I know.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#290 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 1:36 AM

My self sim Scarlett Easterland painting, her daughter Melanie and son Warren, and their mutt
Alchemist
#291 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 4:58 AM Last edited by SuicidiaParasidia : 21st Aug 2015 at 5:21 AM.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Scholar
#292 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 8:44 AM

Tiger and Sasha, who I think have a thing for each other.

At least they're very self-aware.

Albert the mini-pig.

A cold dingo.
Scholar
#293 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 3:52 PM
Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh is it OK to necro a pictures thread?

So far the only feature of TS3 I can get to run on my laptop that doesn't lag like a mofo is Create-A-Pet. So for the first time ever I made a horse. A galaxy horse. Her name is Milkyway. She belongs to (or will soon) Anne Dromeda, an alien princess with a really corny B movie name.

oh lawd I forgot the pictures what am I even doing?

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Forum Resident
#294 Old 8th May 2016 at 3:57 AM
Hatbox being cute ^.^
Alchemist
#295 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 3:12 AM

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#296 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 8:02 AM
Glory to the hypnodog! (Can thank the Galaxa Space Car lol)

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Field Researcher
#297 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 10:44 PM
If this cop pulls a light and siren out of his behind, then I'll pull over. Until then, he can eat my dust!

Forum Resident
#298 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:44 PM
Rusty and Danny discussing how they feel about different species
Lab Assistant
#299 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:56 AM
Started a Xoloitzcuintli breeding kennel a while back but never played with it. :/ Anyways, here's the beauts.

Pollux, foundation stud.

Faun, foundation bitch.

Bonus shots of their first offspring!

Satyr, male offspring. I lost the pics of the female littermate.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#300 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:23 AM
I like seeing the neighbourhood pets out and about.

Old dog at the amusement arcade:

This cat always seems to hang out at clubs:

This one prefers to stay at home. Good job pets can't trigger booby traps!

Turns out, snow makes your fleas really visible!

Page 12 of 14