Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Improved Hanging Exerto Punching Bag **Updated 10/2012**

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,848 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 102,334 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 9th Nov 2011 at 10:15 PM
Updated: 2nd Nov 2012 at 5:47 AM
Updates:
11/10/2011 Updated the punching bag to be available on community lots, as it should be! Please re-download if you want the punching bag to appear in your community lot catalog under hobbies/exercise. Sorry for the inconvenience.

02/11/2012 Added hobby enthusiasm in two flavors for those with the FreeTime Expansion pack. If you have FreeTime and would like your sims to gain hobby enthusiasm using the punching bag download one of the following files:

HW_exertopunchingbag-SPORTS - EA coded the punching bag to increase sports enthusiasm OR
HW_exertopunchingbag-FITNESS - Increases fitness enthusiasm instead of sports (Thank you, Almighty Hat. )

Special thanks to tunaisafish for her work on enthusiasm. It saved me a ton of time figuring out the BHAVs I needed to edit to change the hobby enthusiasm from sports to fitness.

10/12/2012 Fixed the shadows on the surface of the punching bag so the leather looks like it's all one piece like it should. It's a cosmetic change but it's a huge improvement, IMO. All of the versions have been updated with the improved mesh.

Hanging Exerto Punching Bag

Catalog Description:
Float like a moth and sting like a yellowjacket! With the Exerto Punching Bag, athletic Sims can punch away to release tension and keep in shape.

Slaved to the Exerto Punching Bag career reward.
Modified Maxis mesh and texture.

Catalog Sort:
Hobbies/Exercising - $2,500
Features:
  • Space Saver - 1 Tile
  • Maxis Match Recolors - Includes 2 recolors of the Exerto Punching Bag that match EA's exercise equipment.
  • Balanced Gameplay - Priced to line up with the treadmill which has a similar skill rate. I also removed the training interaction in order for that to be exclusive to the career reward punching bag.
Placement:
Your sims stand to the right of the green arrow so keep that in mind when placing the punching bag in a corner or against a wall.

Recommended Mods:
Kinda-sorta' related: Buyable Aspiration & Career Rewards by Sophie-David.

Terms of Use:
You're free to use however you'd like, for whatever you'd like. I hope you find a use for it.

Photo Credits:
Tracksuits by fanseelamb
Spiffy Spa (coordinating hot tub)

Polygon Counts:
Faces: 1076
Vertices: 1110

Additional Credits:
Maxis, SimPE, CEP, Wings3D, Milkshape, GIMP, and MTS as always.