Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 7:30 PM
Default Melly-sims Sim1 conversions policy
so I have Melly's walls and floors converted for sims 2, and I'm trying to recreate some sims 1 houses to upload - presumably since Melly has withdrawn her stuff, the policy would be that I can't use her walls and floors in my uploads, right?

i mean now I write it it seems pretty obvious that i shouldn't use them but I just wanted to see if anyone had more informed opinions on this

(note: i'm really unsure if I'm in the right forum for this, so in advance, my apologies to the admins if I've got it very wrong)
Advertisement
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 3:31 PM
This isn't the right place to ask for this,but I'll answer it.

If the site is dead/creator stopped creating,you can include the edited walls,floors etc. with credit to the original creator. Re-creating lots,means that you'll use the idea/concept so it's fine to upload it here.
If however,the creator removed all of their stuff and/or added a policy that says "nobody can include my stuff" it's obvious that we won't allow it,since we respect creator's wishes