Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 9:13 PM
Default Ah, here is the pic posting thread
Hiya, All. But to Chickieteeta, I wanted to tell you, I posted my close-ups of the hottest sim ever created on the thread in which I posted the first pic of him, as when you dared to challenge the obvious, I took off a searching for my most beautific takes of the Lord of most of my kingdoms, Xylan, and intended to edit my post to include the god like images in smaller sized pixels of the Dreamiest Emperor to tread upon these boards in ModtheSims in order that you and your king might be able to come to grips with moving into second place.
I had begun just to post them before having seen your reply, and barely any of the reply made by another, so they are there on that thread. Then I came across this one, and realized this is the location you mentioned in your response on the other thread. Then I was again reminded of your long ago post about your king turning blue, and would not change back for some time, even during whoo hoo, etc etc. For some time now I do believe I have the answer to why he was blue, and why he stayed blue, though by now likely you know. In case not, this is the case of what happened to my Emperor, king at the time, he too turned blue, but also he was in the possession of two of the weapons items received through the treasure maps booty. One was the Demonshroud, the other was the Frostfang, its seems the combination of the two, when I have clicked for my babes to go into Plan his outfit mode at his clothing chest but he has not changed back into his every day clothing from practice at the dummy, but goes into planning his outfit still wearing this armor and this sword, he comes out blue, and remains blue for some time after, but a bit darker a shade than if he was wielding the Frostfang ice dragon sword alone, and that being because of the fire image, he appearing to be a swirl of fire when he has Demonshroud equipped. Usually by the time he discovers the treasure including the Demonshroud, he has Angel's Guard, or the Doomplate...My blacksmith is just the best. After a save or two later, and reboot of the game after saving a few times, my babes from cartoon world returned to normal. I thought to tell you this since searching through stuff on my PC, I came across an older pic of Xylan when he is wielding the Frostfang, and recalled that I wanted to check for the proper place to post my TSM pics, at the mention of it in your response, and then I wanted to in order to show you some more of Awesome. His beard really highlights the bytchin aspects of his image like the aura of his soul as an Ice Dragon Man!

Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 9:33 PM
reply to pics and post here http://www.modthesims.info/newreply...ote=1&p=4078419
Quote: Originally posted by Xeny
The most handsome Sim ever created. Sorry Miss Chickieteeta, but my Xylan just took the highest stand on the pedestal of Gorgeous! LMAO! Hope your king is fine and loving his new pant designs.

That's a deal! Let me get my pic's ready. I have a super close up, I wanted to post it yesterday, but thought I could not get it small enough to be accepted by the pic size police. I shall return Miss Chickieteeta, with pics at the ready. There shall be plenty of time for your king to learn how to bow.
I must go and gather...shall not be too long me hopes. TTFN Xeny

Xylan is a Ponderer, and sometimes a serious man
He is also very passionate, besides being completely oblivious to his hot bod!
Sexy como tu!

Well....
when sims rush into Forrest's castle to announce that someone is vying for his place on the pedestal of gorgeous, he likes to fake concern while mocking them with sarcastic facial expressions and hand mannerisms.

Pay no attention to his sorrowful look, he likes when I tie him to a post for being naughty because mocking people is wrong lol

He likes to.... no idea what's going on in that first bit of the pic ...he likes to sleep.

And just some pics of what sehksay actually looks like *thud* :lovestruc
This is what I love about TSM, the great variation in expression that seems to come from nothing more than the eyes, since the face in each pic is set in the same way. Really lovely and varied expressions.
Screenshots
Scholar
#78 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 1:32 AM
A mine in the blacksmith's

Screenshots
Scholar
#79 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 10:28 PM
I tried to make more of a castle garden by moving the 'walkway down so it hung off the cliff like a balcony, and interestingly (at least to me lol) sims going to the castle re-route through the knight's barracks, but even nicer is it pans along that 'corridor' wall that leads into the castle, and they use the 'unused by normal sims' door in the downstairs left room in the castle to exit by as well.

I moved it back though as it's a bit inconvenient for what I wanted, and tried to do something with it instead.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
I tried to make more of a castle garden by moving the 'walkway down so it hung off the cliff like a balcony, and interestingly (at least to me lol) sims going to the castle re-route through the knight's barracks, but even nicer is it pans along that 'corridor' wall that leads into the castle, and they use the 'unused by normal sims' door in the downstairs left room in the castle to exit by as well.

I moved it back though as it's a bit inconvenient for what I wanted, and tried to do something with it instead.

Nice work Chickie! That gives me a few ideas. Can you link to me the thread that shows how you can edit those areas? I found it once, then I lost it.
Test Subject
#81 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:28 AM
I was particularly proud of my training yard so I'd thought I'd share :D

And when my monarch/wizard married my knight

Scholar
#82 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 4:16 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 12th Apr 2013 at 6:08 PM.
I love your wedding. I only ever specially decorated a church once and the reception hall once for weddings. It's not normally something I ever remember to do, till it's too late. Your beach wedding looks lovely.

The cheat to build on the castle grounds is the same as the one you used to decorate the beach, just make sure to click on the grass or the option won't come up.

Shift-Click on the ground, select buy on this lot...for anyone that doesn't know.

Or did you mean for ideas etc.....The thread was called 'Things You Can Do'. It was started by Lady Skye, and it should probably still be listed on the 1st page of threads, because Xeny posted in there recently. (I think it was categorized under information, but not 100% sure on that)
Scholar
#83 Old 1st May 2013 at 12:22 AM
Default Tactical map 2
Been meaning to do this for ages....

It looks great when they're putting the figures on and moving them around the map, they're in very definite territories or on the sea just beyond land. The territory layout fits with the tactical statuettes so well, I'm wondering if they originally used the territory map on the map table. Looks great zoomed in, it's only problem is that when you zoom out to take in the whole room it's very colorful and doesn't look right against some room designs. Maybe making it Sepia or something will correct that problem though.

So you can see how colorful it is against the room when zoomed out.
Screenshots
Scholar
#84 Old 4th May 2013 at 3:12 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 4th May 2013 at 3:33 AM.
Default Amaryll's new dress re-texture....So purty
Trying out colors and a velvet pattern on Amaryll's new dress re-texture, this re-texture is so much nicer than the original TSM dress.
I'm posting these here as I think the cap with the download doesn't do her work justice (the angle and the distance) and it would be a shame to not show how pretty and how beautifully done this dress is, especially when it stands up so well to closer scrutiny.
I'm not criticizing the cap I just think she sells herself short. I hope she actually knows how good she is
(I also hope I have the gender right lol I'm guessing from the name :P)
(the bodice is also able to be recolored separately from the skirt)

You can get Amaryll's dress in her thread here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=501391

Screenshots
Scholar
#85 Old 19th May 2013 at 5:05 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 19th May 2013 at 5:20 PM.
Default Castle Garden
Castle Garden in the room directly above the throne room, using one of the Jacoban windows.
Admittedly, this would look better in the actual throne room, since the whole front wall gets cut away and it would help to give the look of a proper courtyard. This was just a quick decoration to see how/if the Jacoban windows would work.

Screenshots
Scholar
#86 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 7:22 PM

Screenshots
Test Subject
#87 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 4:44 PM
Castle Garden in the room directly above the throne room, using one of the Jacoban windows.
Admittedly, this would look better in the actual throne room, since the whole front wall gets cut away and it would help to give the look of a proper courtyard. This was just a quick decoration to see how/if the Jacoban windows would work.

ChickieTeeta, may I ask how you managed to do this? Did you manage to create a room beetween the 2 floors of the castle or is it the original 2nd floor bedroom?

I'm asking because I'm trying to somehow make more space/rooms in my castle (which looks huge, but only has 3 rooms upstairs), but am not succeeding ?
Scholar
#88 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetDalilah
ChickieTeeta, may I ask how you managed to do this? Did you manage to create a room beetween the 2 floors of the castle or is it the original 2nd floor bedroom?

I'm asking because I'm trying to somehow make more space/rooms in my castle (which looks huge, but only has 3 rooms upstairs), but am not succeeding ?

It's the middle bedroom up the stairs.
I removed the doors and put them elsewhere.
The door isn't the object they walk through anyway, so it shouldn't make a difference if they're there or not. The walk through space is actually in the shell, although it will be a solid wall when you remove the door. Sims walk through the left wall, but portal through the double door, which could have something to do with how close I have the tent to that part of the wall. If you can put up with that, definitely remove the doors as it looks much better.
I made a garden in the throne room, but it was disappointing. The double bedroom door looks nice against the wall the throne sits on when you first load a kingdom, but the whole room has a weird feel to it, and always 'feels' like it's indoors. Even in screenshots you can sense it's indoors, I assume it's to do with the amount of light that's allowed to filter in.

I'd love to see how you decorate it. I wish they'd given us a proper garden space at the castle to decorate, even out the back of the castle would have been better than nothing.
Test Subject
#89 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 9:20 PM
So here is my Reception Hall. Thanks Myrrh for the idea

I've put an arch on the wall behind the horse statue, so it looks like Sims can get out on the cliff, get some fresh air and take a look at the sea :lovestruc (even though they can't). It also makes the room look more openly. :D

Closer look on the "Living room" part of the Reception Hall:

Kitchen attached to the Reception Hall:

Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 10:36 PM
@ChickieTeeta I need my huge bedroom, lol :D, so I can't make a garden there, however after getting the Reception Hall I've managed to make a beautiful garden next to it. Hope you like it

How it looks like during night, after I've added some lighting:

Screenshots
Scholar
#91 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 1:55 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 17th Jul 2013 at 2:06 AM.
The 'pond' looks amazing, really love the look you got on it.
I also really love the arch/door in the reception hall, what an amazing difference to the feel of the room it gives.
You also have some really nice shades of blue. The vases look particularly pretty.
I normally put a garden there as well, I'm planning to use that space in my next kingdom as a royal graveyard. I haven't run a generational kingdom yet, so I'm hoping to do that, since I like the idea of keeping a family tree for the Monarch, and line of succession etc. I have problems killing off my sims though, so it will be hard and will probably disturb me for the rest of my life lol.
Test Subject
#92 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 6:46 PM

Just bought the game off Steam last night, but I got default eye replacements working!

I love this monarch, he's my Henry the Eighth Type. throws people to the pit monster because he gets bored. He's on his first wife, but that's because he wants a baby from her before feeding his true love, ie pit monster.
Scholar
#93 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 12:32 PM
Just messing around while I have half an hour to spare.
Alliance logo from wow.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#94 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 1:35 AM

This is lovely.
Which shrub is that in this room? I don't recognize it.
Scholar
#95 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
This is lovely.
Which shrub is that in this room? I don't recognize it.

It's just the flowers in their undiscovered state.
I think they look much better when they're more enclosed, or near objects or walls or when there's a group of them than they do dotted singly around the kingdom, which may be why they look different in the pic.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:41 PM
Just messing around while I have half an hour to spare.
Alliance logo from wow.

Chickie, here is my king. It's blurry as I've been trying to spare my computer by playing on a lower resolution. I just realized who your king reminded me of, that guy who plays Dean on Supernatural.
Screenshots
Scholar
#97 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Chickie, here is my king. It's blurry as I've been trying to spare my computer by playing on a lower resolution. I just realized who your king reminded me of, that guy who plays Dean on Supernatural.

Haven't seen it, I'll google it and prepare to be offended lol jk
Your King looks very pretty. Nice job.
Test Subject
#98 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 1:12 PM
Some pictures from my last kingdom. Thanks to all of you who gave me brilliant ideas!

When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.
Test Subject
#99 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 1:14 PM
Barracks, Spy Quarters and Wizard's Tower

When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.
Test Subject
#100 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 1:15 PM
And some more

Page 4 of 6