Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:36 PM
Progress is being made. The house is full now with four kids--the eldest are teens and the youngest just became a toddler.

Eldest, Adonis -- he inherited his mother's coloring:

Second child, Cepheus -- he very much resembles his dad:

Cepheus making himself some lunch while brother Adonis chats with a friend:

Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 1:02 PM
Default Shared Houses?
Catvonpaxton: I love your house do you happen to have this uploaded to share?

Quote: Originally posted by catvonpaxton
Okay i have another question: The 4 sisters have all skilling objects except something for logic!
Wouldn't it be good to implement a telescope or chess table for the air sister?

I'm building my house since 3 days...Because its fits my storyline and taste better i built it on a 40x40 lot instead and did not devide in equal quarters, further i will add abit more chairs and loungers for decoration purposes. (I can not play a lot for generations and generations when i think its not perfectly decorated, sorry i'm sick with that).
So i asume i'm out of the official scoring-system!?!
However, i will post pics of my lot and my 4 sisters Seraphina (fire), Lana (water), Ava (air) and Gaia (earth) when they are ready to move in...
Soooooooooooo exited to start playing on...hmmmm....saturday probably...then everything is set up!

UPDATE!
Here we go...The Beginning....

Abandoned by their mum, left alone with their teenage siter ginger Seraphine, Lana, Ava and Gaia didn't had the easiest start...

As toddlers:

Seraphina

Gaia

Ava

Lana

Their mother Minka, leader of the free world, left the girls with a promise and a mission...Make a difference in this world, grow your children to perfection, give them everything (everything i never could give you)...I built and furnished this house for you. It will be yours on your 21th birthday. Use it wisely....

The house(s)

Gaias Part:

Avas Part:

(removed the telescope again)

Seraphinas Bedroom:

Seraphinas Bar:

Lanas part and how the girls moved in on monday...
Hope you like :D
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:55 PM
Default The Zodiac Sisters
Meet my beautiful ladies! All are available for download individually or as a family on the Sims 3 site (in dpcafe59's studio).

Avery - fire

Naida - water

Zephyr - air

Demeter - earth
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:48 PM
I'm loving this challenge My sisters had their first child, a boy named jacob. He's been a toddler for three days, he's learned all three skills, maxed out his music skill, and read three toddler books.

I think i'm going to have a big problem- my sisters all started the game halfway though their age, so even though the fire sister got pregnant on Day One, I only have 9 days left and I haven't grown life fruit yet. I've decided that I'm just going to keep trying and if I age up I'll cheat and age them back down. That will make my game invalid, but I have to make up for the fact that I started off halfway though the YA stage somehow.

Picture Time ! :D
This is Tierra (means dirt/earth in spanish) my earth sim, Arielle my air sim, Aqua my water sim, and Blaze my fire sim. I think they look awesome, and represent their element pretty well. They all also have family tattoos on their left shoulder. One representing their element, and another of four flowers layered on top.

Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 10:36 PM
I'm trying this. I had quadruplets in my own family (well I made them, all of them have different eyes and a different colour to help me keep them apart ;p) I'll modify their traits with testingcheatsenabled and then I'll give this a try! : D
Test Subject
#81 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:07 PM
At first I tought it was going to be hard and a little bit boring since only the fire sister and the earth sister are allowed to go out of the lot...but then I just started reading and watching the replys and it got me into thinking...I really want to try it now! xD

I think that it will take a while, but I'll come back with some screen shots! :D
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:23 PM
Mysticrose_x3: The tattoos are cool idea. Which flowers were used for which elements?
Field Researcher
#83 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:08 PM
I got really excited when I saw the challenge but the rules are a little tight for me. I'm gonna do it anyway though but maybe not follow all the rules so I won't be keeping my score

Sometime Later...

These are my ladies

Flo Water

Tansay Erth

Luna Ayre

Zelda Fyre

And their Humble abodes:

Outside views

Zelda's Boud-war(?)

Flo's Kitchen and Bedroom

Luna's quarters

And that's all for now, Tansay doesn't really have an inside, it's just a room with some fishbowls and a bed. I've never got anyone to the point where they can make ambrosia before and I'm worried I won't get it done in time . If I don't it's been fun so far anyway
Test Subject
#84 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 9:09 PM
OMG i luv this!! im going to change the some of the rules for my playing style, so i know i wont be counted for any points or anything, but... a lot of the pics are shown as forbidden, but reading some of the comments of the houses. WOW! Im personally having a lot of trouble building my house but like catvonpaxton I am starting them as toddlers now they are children, so i am worried about the house.

SOOO if anyone would feel comfortable, could you plzzzzzzz think about uploading ur house to the exchange for me, my name is hoocares, and if u help me out i will b forever grateful, AWESOME CHALLENGE AGAIN!! <33333
Field Researcher
#85 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 10:15 PM
Qt chick14 I can try and upload mine if you want, I mean I don't know if you'll like it much, it's basically just huts not a real house but still tell me if you'd like me to upload.

Ps - no promises, sometimes my uploading to exchange doesn't work

Anyway just a little update. Zelda's aready had 1 baby and is getting busy making the second

I was gonna upload pictures but for some reason photobucket is being wierd today :S
Test Subject
#86 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 6:48 PM
OMG YES YES YES thank you so much, but i will understand if it doesnt upload properly, and i dont care its probably wayyyy better than mine lol yay *grin, smile, etc*
Field Researcher
#87 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:32 PM
Okay Ima try uploading now, just writing this while I'm witing for my game to load

Anyways, I deleted all the plants and stuff but there might be food in the fridge and the place is a little messy. I deleted as much CC as I could but some items might still disappear and some doors might also disappear cos I used the Faire Doors from the store.

Here It Is :http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=2936898
Test Subject
#88 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:48 PM
thank you thank you thank you!!!!! YAY :
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Suncat
Mysticrose_x3: The tattoos are cool idea. Which flowers were used for which elements?

Thanks, and all of them have the set of four flowers that come with ambitions, the flowers are layered over their individual tattoos. Fire has fire, Water has a dolphin, Air has angel wings, and Earth has the lady coming out of what looks like a head of lettuce lol
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 5:08 PM
cooooooool
Test Subject
#91 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 6:52 PM
ANd I have one question for catvonpaxton, you said that a supercomputer could wipe out all of their skills, where could i find this??
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 7:25 PM
Im not into raising kids, but I like the elemental theme and the roles of each sister!
One suggestion: OP you probably have a good idea of the layout of the house. Do you have one created with this challenge in mind that you could share with the participants?
Would be awesome to see a house divided into sections based on themes - I can even see earth, fire water and wind themed rooms
Field Researcher
#93 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 12:40 PM
QT_chick14 - The supercomputer is an NRaas mod, I don't have the link but you could just google "NRaas Supercomputer" (Thats what I always do when I get the updates) [/b]

Anyway I finally got the pictures to upload

These are the unwilling victims whose essence I have stole... Muahahaaaa
Thyrst Ayre is from one of my long lost legacies (I'm playing sunset valley a couple of years down the line)

And Dean Schubert is the old guy, but apparently Zelda likes em that way.

Jasper is Thyrst's child. (He's now a teenager actually but I only have pictures of him in these life stages)

And Liam is Dean's first with Zelda. He looksexactly like his Mommy :P

Delilah and Dean were born the day their Father died hence the name "Dean" as a memorian

Test Subject
#94 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:17 PM
k i have decided to build my own house cuz i got this rlly awesome plan, originally i was going to have the air and water sister live together with the other two section, but i could only get the earth sister's done (I SWEAR ITS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING IVE EVER CREARTED pics l8r) but now i have this plan http://www.houseplans.com/3884-squa...age-%2825887%29 and im going to have all of the sisters live in one house (excluding earth sister) in one big house. The master bedroom will be the fire sisters and the water and air sister will share a room (the fire sister needs her own room wink wink) the two sisters will live in the other bedroom downstairs, and upstairs the smallest bed will be a room for the babies and toddlers. And the one bedroom will be for kids and the other for teens the game room will be a mix of a game room, and a study skills area, im so excited, but im still planning it out, i plan for the backyard to be astretched version of the earth's sister's current abode, but with more accomadations. Before and after pics later
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:36 PM
OOh cant wait to see the house Qt Chick ;D
Test Subject
#96 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 2:07 PM
Default Worried
I have started this now because it looks exciting, it has taken me like 4 hours to make the sims and house I <3 creating sims Their names are: Phoenix-Fire, Naida-Water, Gaia-Earth and Aella-Air. I can't post pics because I don't really know how lol but just one question to the creator of this challenge, are we allowed washing machines and tumble dryers if we have ambitions?? Also I am very worried about ambrosia making :L Any tips...?
Test Subject
#97 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 2:47 PM
i don't know if i am going to do that challenge but i am using the idea of elementals and the house thing but no rules it like the idea but don't want to do that actually challenge lol.All the same i thought you mihgt like meeting my elementals

Treela,River,Ember and Sky
Test Subject
#98 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:16 AM
Default Me too
I am using the idea as well but without all of those rules
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 11:33 PM Last edited by clearblueskies : 5th Oct 2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: add pics
Well this challenge intrigues me. I don't usually do challenges, I have a short attention span and can't be bothered to keep score. I've made my girls (will post pics below) but the house is another story. I suck at making houses, I usually redecorate other peoples houses. Does anyone have suggestions on a good starter home or two.

ZhiZed - your house is great did you build it yourself?
catvonpaxton - I really liked the outside of yours as well ( the inside view were deleted).
quyllur - your lot setup is excellent, I think I'm leaning more towards your style.

Her smile was like a rainbow after a sudden storm...
Test Subject
#100 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 3:23 PM
Hi all, iv been following this thread for some time and decided to give it a go... im no good at challenges, i give up too easily (",)

if someone could tell me how to upload pics, i can show u all my sisters I am a Lord of the rings freak so have named them all using elvish names (",)

Ok so Fire = Norinen (Fire Gem in elvish)
Air = Gweluien (Lady of Air)
Water = Nemirien (Water Gem)
Earth = Caeien (Lady of Earth)

Their surname is quite a mouthful... Miresgal (Hidden Gem)
Page 4 of 9