Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:30 PM
Default To the person who closed my thread
Thank you for NOT helping! I tried to post it in the tech section but there is no green button to post a new thread there. This is the only place I could find the button. As proof, below is a screen capture of the page with NO green button. I've inserted the image below using the additional options. Not sure if it will be posted but we'll see.

If you have the power please move my postings to the proper location since I can't. The two postings I've made here that has received no help is "Game is crashing when I try to save and it's jumpy " and "Sims 2 floating in air".
Screenshots
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 2:01 AM
I actually did help you; you simply did not like my help. I informed you of this subforum's purpose, directed you to the Sims 2 Game Help page (which has a link to the Sims 2 Game Help Support Forum where you can post for technical help if you had bothered to read the page), and I even left your thread intact so you could copy/paste all that text without having to retype it all. As seen in the breadcrumb links at the top of this page and in your screenshot, this area is for Creation, not "My game is broken" help. If you have problems with the way staff handles something, please post in Site Issues. I will now lock this thread and delete any further off topic posts in this forum. I really do hope you can fix your game.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Locked thread