Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 1:12 PM
Default Special outfits?
Is there an in-game way to get "special" outfits (like maid or hobby club owner uniforms) without moving people in? Or do you have to use CC/hacks?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 1:41 PM
I seem to remember reading somewhere (I think it was from a sims cloning guide I found online) that you go into Debug mode in CAS (can't remember what the keys are - perhaps someone else knows) and you can access all the NPC uniforms that way. I'll have a little hunt around and try to find that cloning article.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 1:56 PM
Once in CAS, you press Shift + N (:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 1:58 PM
Use the cheat "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" while in neighborhood view, then go to CAS and press "control" and "n" at the same time. CAS will go in to debug mode, you will get extra skintones and eyes and NPC clothing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 2:10 PM
Thanks Much less awkward than moving in method. Guess there's no way to make stores/sewing machines do the same without CCing...
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 3:58 PM
If you own a business you can set the uniform to just about any outfit that is in game - including maid and career outfits. It's towards the end of all the pages.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 6:30 PM
Do you have SimPE and know how to use it. If so heres a tutorial that shows how to make NPC/career outfits usable in bodyshop and CAS
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=38392

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizziebee
Use the cheat "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" while in neighborhood view, then go to CAS and press "control" and "n" at the same time. CAS will go in to debug mode, you will get extra skintones and eyes and NPC clothing.

Actually, it's "shift" and "n". ^^; I know this because I have a hack that has boolProp on all the time and I'm always putting CAS into debug when typing names. xD