Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 3:36 AM
Default Anything and Everything Warframe
This is not something you'd usually here coming out of my mouth/keyboard because I just don't play shooter games, but here I go..

I'm constantly trying to convince my brother to at the very least watch a Sims 2 video. Most of my problem is a while back I showed him Sims 3, and it literally looked boring to him. I should of shown him Sims 2 in the first place. I have brought shame to the Sims 2 name. Anyways, he is in love with shooter games, specifically Warframe for PC and Xbox. And when I said The Sims 2 seems to have infinite possiblites, he challenged me. He said if I can find anything that's based off of Warframe for Sims 2, he'd play the game.

So now I'm on a hunt to find Warframe stuff. The problem is, whenever I type in stuff like 'Sims 2 Warframe mods', I get mods for Warframe. I have yet to try clothes, but I'm sure this is gonna take a while. Any Warframe and Sims 2 lovers out there know of anything? I was thinking about maybe Call of Duty or even Halo, but he wants Warframe. Ugh... I'd do anything to get one of my siblings into Sims 2 so I can at least chat about it with somebody irl since all the gals and boys I know are only into sports.

Please help! Any and all help is appreciated.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 8:38 PM
Google search has an advanced page where you can specify the results must have Sims 2 in them. Anyway, I tried and there doesn't seem to be anything around unfortunately, though this page did pop up:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.p...ee-from-origin/
I thought it was interesting and you might point out to your brother that Warframe players clearly do play TS2 - or some of them anyway.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc