Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 11:08 PM
Default Continuous Prompt to Uninstall?
Everytime I try to use it, it says "A previous version of Sims2Pack Clean Installer You have to uninstall old version first" and then it prompts me to uninstall but afterwards it says the same thing again and I re-install again and the process just keeps going in circles. What am I doing wrong?

I installed the 1.6.22 Version
I've already installed .NET Framework 2.0
I'm using a Windows 8 laptop

I'd appreciate the help, thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prettysweet123
Everytime I try to use it, it says "A previous version of Sims2Pack Clean Installer You have to uninstall old version first" and then it prompts me to uninstall but afterwards it says the same thing again and I re-install again and the process just keeps going in circles. What am I doing wrong?

I installed the 1.6.22 Version
I've already installed .NET Framework 2.0
I'm using a Windows 8 laptop

I'd appreciate the help, thanks.

OK, so i cant really hep you, but can you tell me how you installed .NET 2.0? Whenever i click on it it says that it was either spelled wrong or that it is gone! Please help and i will look around to try to help you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mietteac
OK, so i cant really hep you, but can you tell me how you installed .NET 2.0? Whenever i click on it it says that it was either spelled wrong or that it is gone! Please help and i will look around to try to help you.
I went to micro-soft the new version is 4.51 or something like that but i don't think that it would work with the old version of Clean Installer
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 9:17 PM
Although if someone know if it would work or how to get an updated version i would be very interested Thanks