Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 3:59 PM
Default More Traits In CAS/scroll bar
How do I add more traits in CAS without replacing the original ones? I have seen some screenshots of players with a slider next to the list of traits/boxes in CAS. How are they increasing the number of traits available in the traits selection part of CAS? There will be a catogory ( lifestyle ) & next to that a "slider" or " scroll bar ". How are they doing that?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 10:42 PM
Actually; I seemed to have answered my own question. But how do I avoid replacing a trait; & just add in a new trait?
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 6:13 PM
I found your thread while trying to google for an answer to this same question! I really hope someone has a solution, because I won't use custom traits because of the random disappearance of EA traits.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ozzysmod
How do I add more traits in CAS without replacing the original ones? I have seen some screenshots of players with a slider next to the list of traits/boxes in CAS. How are they increasing the number of traits available in the traits selection part of CAS? There will be a catogory ( lifestyle ) & next to that a "slider" or " scroll bar ". How are they doing that?
Thanks in advance for any help.

No trait will replace the original unless it is an override. The more trait you have the bigger that section grows hence the slider will appear.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:28 PM
Hello, Could someone please make a very nosey neighbor trait. (someone who is overly curious and who gets too involved in other people's business).