Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 6:14 PM
Default Looking for: "EditSim" in CAS during gameplay
... I was going to add "and a way to save a Sim's facial structure as a CAS preset" but then I realized that Medieval kids use a generic face so there are no genetics involved, so it's pointless to get them over to CAS and pretend they are all grown up. *facepalms*

So, erm. Basically I'm looking for the good old "EditSim" command from Pescado's awesome AwesomeMod, because the unpatched Medieval decided to turn my Sims' eye colors to custard. This was fixed by the patch but toooo late for my poor Simmies.

Of course, the game has just been released and all but I thought I'd ask. Thanks, guys and gals! :D

-The DUCK
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 8:41 PM
In my case the 1.10 patch doesnt work.
The game still automatically changing the eyes colour, even if you create a new kingdom.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 9:56 PM
Oh, I haven't tried that yet. *sigh* Not good.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:18 PM
I don't suppose this feature is hidden in a debug-enabled object or something?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 11:39 PM
There's a mod over in the mods thread for this now, although I haven't tried it.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 11:44 PM
The mod is by treeag, and I have it running in my game - and it works wonderfully! I can edit everything in my game - clothing, body shape, traits, voices etc... I'm also patched up to 1.2.3 and it works with that patch

...Titanium white...