Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*Wiktoria* skintones *added link to a NO TATTOOS & BROWS version*

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,902 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 339,126 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 16th Dec 2007 at 3:11 PM
Updated: 27th Jun 2009 at 10:03 AM
I've fixed the baby skintone so, no more two faced babies!
Please, DOWNLOAD AGAIN!
Simply replace the files and the bad skintones should be replaced in game as well

--- --- ---

This pretty "Wiktoria" self make-up skintones set is based on the wonderful, original Louis' (SimCribbling) skintone.
I have made the face, haven't changed the body shape because I love it just, added some nice tattoos and changed the belly button piercing a bit.
Skins are in 3 tones: Light,tan and dark
Feel free to recolor my skins just remember to give credit!
Enjoy! ^^

If you don't like the tattoos and/or eyebrows, you can donload the skins without those from here: http://iliketoplaygod.livejournal.com/26482.html Made with my permission and approved. Enjoy!

Sims on previews wear no make-up!
This is how the skins look like, they come with eyebrows, beautymarks, lashes, lipglos, blush.

If you would like to remove the tattoos and/or eyebrows, feel free to do that and give me credit if you upload the edited skintones.

Additional Credits:
base skintone by Louis @ SimCribbling
hair by PeggySims2, RaonJena and Adele