Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jynx's Rabbit Holes Rugs for Residential Lots

by Winterhart Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 7:43 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 10:51 PM by Winterhart : NO longer supporting

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 7:50 PM
I was modding at www.customsims3.com as Jynx.
I just wanted to let you know that you can remove the link to the original rugs,
CS3's forum has been corrupted for several months and the rugs are longer posted there.
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzetter
Love these! Will you be adding the LN Studio Lot RH?

I would like to request one as well too, if thats not too much trouble.

If not, if anyone can point me in the right direction to make one, I could attempt to figure it out myself.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 6:09 PM
These are awesome! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 7:36 PM
these are wonderful, thanks. im wondering, are we able to use them more than one at a time such as on a shared lot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 29th May 2011 at 3:45 AM
Thank you so much!! I can't wait to try these out!! :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:36 AM
I was just wondering how these actually work....
Do we just create the outside of the building and place the doors & rug inside or what ?
if someone can reply or PM me that would be great.
I'm over the old EA rabbit holes and want something abit more downscaled for my town.
They are great for the "city" style but not for the country town design.

For some reason it wont let me change the notification section.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 8:55 AM
Thank you so much for this! It's perfect!

Question: I'm using your rugs on the custom community lots I'm building for my custom city (lol), so is it ok if I upload my city with them on TS3 Exchange? Please let me know because I don't wanna violate your rights as a creator, but I wanna share my city with other players. :]

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 8:59 AM
Up to You
Quote: Originally posted by sunshine84
I was just wondering how these actually work....
Do we just create the outside of the building and place the doors & rug inside or what ?
if someone can reply or PM me that would be great.
I'm over the old EA rabbit holes and want something abit more downscaled for my town.
They are great for the "city" style but not for the country town design.

For some reason it wont let me change the notification section.

Hello. The answer is yes. You can build fake places with only the exterior and place the rugs inside, this way you're gonna have custom rabbit holes.

Or.. you can build it completely, with furniture and everything, so you can have both: a custom rabbit hole and a community lot with stuff for your sims to do.

The point is: on EA's rabbit holes you click on the walls for the options, with these rugs you click on them :]

Hope it helps.
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 9:03 AM
Third
Quote: Originally posted by metalmoose
I would like to request one as well too, if thats not too much trouble.

If not, if anyone can point me in the right direction to make one, I could attempt to figure it out myself.

Third request for the Studio rabbit hole from LN, please! :D
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 9:06 AM
Default Sorry
Quote: Originally posted by Vit0rGr33n
Thank you so much for this! It's perfect!

Question: I'm using your rugs on the custom community lots I'm building for my custom city (lol), so is it ok if I upload my city with them on TS3 Exchange? Please let me know because I don't wanna violate your rights as a creator, but I wanna share my city with other players. :]

Thanks again!

I just saw the answer in your profile. Sorry, I haven't seen it before. Thanks anyways :]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 8:03 PM
Is there a way to rename the rabbit holes? I just started a town using armiel's builder island because i <3 small island towns and these rugs are fab for building my own little places, but i don't really want to collect trophys from "custom town hall" or have kids graduate from "Custom school house"
i guess i could always name my island "custom" but i kind of like the name it's got now.
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 9:46 AM
Does this work with pets? I have a a whole town reliant on these but havn't been game to load it yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 11:51 AM
These have been updated for pets and are available at the CS3 website.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 9:27 PM Last edited by kathascha2 : 11th Dec 2011 at 9:32 AM.
Thanks for the awesome work. *mustgetingameandtestit* :D

Still struggling with CAW :x
Test Subject
#40 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:54 AM
I was wondering if, when zoomed out in map view, do you see the icons for the rabbit holes (in order to click from the map view)? Or, do you have to actually go on the lot to see the rug and click on it?
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:02 PM
only the town hall rug works! Can you help?
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 5:37 AM
How do these work? someone explain?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 1:10 PM
THANK YOU!!!

So, if I build my own movie theatre and place a rabbit hole, it will be used as a movie theatre??
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 1:24 AM
Wait, where do I place the rugs (in game)? At the door?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 6:14 AM
Will there be any rugs for the new generations schools?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 6:13 PM
could anyone make the hospital/science lab combo rug please?
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:34 AM
Is it possible to have the icon disappear? I dont prefer it tbh
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:53 PM Last edited by Deylendor : 30th Jun 2012 at 9:30 PM.
Great work!

For those who don't see the rugs ingame.. They are NOT under "categorized by room"->"Living room"->"Rugs" but under "categorized by function"->"decorative"->"Rugs"
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 4:15 AM
Do the children disapear into the rugs or does it work like an actual school? I been waiting forever to go inside the school with the children and go to class with them and stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart
Those are very good questions. I don't know the answers but I will look into that later today. :lovestruc

Other sims will come to your lot to shop unless you specifically click on the legacy store. If you use only this mod they will go to your sims house. I put one of the rugs on an outside porch so Sims are not going into the house. It can be a great way for Sims to meet one another and become friends.

I have all the EP's up to Showtime (I've drawn the line with EA - no more SP's, EP's and the ensuing patches. Too much trouble for a few "new" items)
Page 2 of 4