Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 3:02 AM
Default Townies with 'Unnatural' Skin Tones?
Someone posted this thread about a possible mod/alteration that could let the game use the rainbow or unnatural skin tone sliders when generating townies.

Quote:
I've been playing Lunar Lakes recently, and since it's a fairly freaky place, it occured to me that it'd be very cool if the generated townies used some of the colour ramps such as the rainbow, blue or green. I've looked around to see if there are any guides to doing this, but I can't find anything- only a number of other people saying this would be really neat to do! I presume here is some genetics file that flags what can be used for townie generation what what can't somewhere?

I'm wondering the same thing. Right now I'm in the middle of a 100 baby challenge, and the founder's purple skin died out in the first generaton. I know I can use NRass master controller to change townies manually, but it'd be nice if the game could do it on its own. Is this possible? I don't know anything about SimPE so any input would be helpful