Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
my settings keep resetting!
Earlier I've install sims 3 base game and pets with my disc on my new laptop running the game is fine but when I have to set my settings and check it again it keeps reset in the lowest settings its annoying dude... how can I fix this??? Any one help?

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:22 PM
I dont know the cause, but have you looked in your options.ini file in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, or tried applying your settings there(may require reboot afterwards)?

Also, you might need to add your video card to the sgr if its a newer card:
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...zed_by_the_game

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 10:59 AM
i know my problems now the base game works fine on my laptop but the other expansions having problems ... it's because of vcard not supported thing i've tried the above help but it's not working either well i guess i have to play it on the desktop.... until i can buy a new desktop... for now sims 4 works fine only the base game...

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge