Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 11:23 PM
Default Turning Playable Sims Into NPCs??
I've been hearing a lot about turning Sims into NPCs, but that begs the question: What item/hack allows this? Can I have a link to this? I have a few characters I'd like to get rid of without fiddling around with the files...
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 12:21 AM
There are various ones and you use them to create townies and townie type sims rather than NPCs per se. I use Inge's cat or the Sim Blender myself. It will depend on which type of townie you want to create - if you're doing vacation locals, you really need the townie brick. Sim Blender is probably the easiest to use. You can also do it with the in-game cheat townie gun though I don't think that gives you all the options (I forget exactly since I don't use it).

Cat: http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...Teleporters.htm
Sim Blender: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 12:38 AM
I don't believe you can turn sims into NPC's, if by that you mean into mail carriers, bar tenders, nannies etc. You can make NPC's look like your playables with sim surgery which simply replaces their face. Townies are not the same as service NPC's.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 3:25 AM
Oh, yeah, I meant Townies.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 4:21 AM
I use the simlogical cat teleporter. Just click 'make townie' and they walk off the lot into townie land. Maxon already linked to it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 6:59 AM
Alright, thanks! Now my model Sim which I never used can dissapear into nothingland...