Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 6:27 PM
Default No fires mod.
After all these years I have finally installed the Seasons EP. You don't want to jump into things you know. I know on a thread some time ago AndrewGloria mentioned that he used such a mod. I have looked and tried to find one with no luck. With the Seasons EP I want to use the fireplace but I can't stand the thought of fires breaking out. I understand that with this EP even trees and outdoor things can catch. I would like a mod to at least stop indoor fires. I'd be very grateful for the help.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 6:58 PM
I don't use it so I can't guarantee it works, but Squinge made one:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,8103.15.html

I have other older mods by him that still work with a complete game, so it's worth trying. Sometimes it hasn't been updated because it wasn't necessary (no modifications introduced by the new EPs).

Also if you don't have it already, there's a mod by Cyjon:
http://www.cyjon.net/node/422
that you might want to download, it fixes the forever burning big tree by making it fireproof.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 7:40 PM
Thank you LiLi 975. Squinge'mod is probably the one I'm looking for. It only needs EP2 to be able to use it. It must be it if AndrewGloria uses it because he only has DD and OFB installed. He used the mod before he had OFB. Cyjons mod is for Bon Voyage and the breadfruit tree, it maybe a bit of time before I need it. I'll give Squinge's mod a try this evening. Thank you again
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jimma
Cyjons mod is for Bon Voyage and the breadfruit tree, it maybe a bit of time before I need it.

Take your time.