Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 2:40 PM
Default A little flirt shouldn't be considered as an affaire
Hello.
I'm wondering if there is a hack that prevents the having an affair memory when it's just a little flirt. I wouln't even need something preventing the partner from becoming mad, it's mainly the memory that bothers me. If possible it should only affect the "lower", more harmless interactions like ensnare or ambiguous innuendo and not pinching and stroking. (Not sure if I use the correct terms, but I think you know what I mean) With the current state I have no sim in my neighbourhood who has no affaire, because they use those flirt interactions autonomously on community lots.
If nothing like this exists another hack could do it, something thats prevents total strangers and espacially friends to autonomously flirt, while still allowing sims who are already in love to do so.
Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 2:52 PM
There is Romance mod, but how the flirt is taken depends on a sims aspiration and level of relationship. I like a combination of Romance Mod and No Instant Love, so one flirt won't create crush hearts.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 3:33 PM
BoilingOil has such a mod: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-2396.html
The best thing is that you can choose what memories you want and what to disable and edit this list in SimPE, it was pretty easy with his explanations how to do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 6:02 PM
Thank you both for your suggestions. As far as I understand BoilingOil's mod blocks certain memories from comming into existing. What I was looking for was a certain memory not comming in case A while still comming in case B. I think I'll have to do it manually via SimPE