Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alayaya
Yeah!

Fox Mulder
Spike from Buffy
Max from the movie Penelope (James McAvoy)

I get really wrapped up in movies and tv shows...

Oh I forgot about Alistair from Dragon Age!! Oh man I loved him....

I still love Alistair ohhhhhhh to to much..........and aries from Gregor the overlander the she wrote the hunger games I read gergor first by the way

Cheese is awesome
Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
OH YEAH! I have fallen in love with one, and she will always have my heart *fans self*
Yes, the one and only Lara Croft. *squeals* That is totally my wifey!

YEEESSS! Good old Lara. From Tomb Raider 1 to the newest game. :lovestruc

I tried to make a simsversion of the newest Lara.

Second character is The Boss
Alchemist
#203 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 1:09 PM
Also, Liara T'soni from Mass Effect. Totally. Always.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#204 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 4:50 AM
If he's a fictional character, there's a 50% chance I've been obsessed.
Inventor
#205 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:17 AM
When it comes to the whole "love" thing for fictional characters, mine has also ranged from "extreme interest in a platonic way" to "slight crush," with occasional bits of attraction mixed in here and there.

Some current ones:
One of the ones which still remains from my childhood (despite not reading comics or really being into superheros much--hell, Batman isn't even my "fave" superhero) would be the various incarnations of Catwoman, especially Michelle Phiffer's portrayal of her.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...H7iMgMm9k_nJbxB
I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO STEAL THAT OUTFIT FOR MYSELF OR LICK IT...guuuhhh...

I WANT MY OWN REAL-LIFE GLENN.
He's Asian (has a weakness for asians and hispanics, as well as any of the UK-area accents; English, Irish, Scottish), and is one of the two character types I'm always drawn to the most (in both a platonic and sometimes slight crush way) the "funny, 'little-brother' type" who always makes people smile, and just seems very fun/funny, while still very much able to hold his shit together, and even has some leadership potential.

One of the other character-types I seem drawn to is what I call the "funny asshole" type. A good example of this (whom I also like in a platonic way) is Church from Red vs Blue.

I am a bit attracted to Wash (aka Agent Washington) from Red vs Blue.

DAT VOICE

Edit: Found this one while searching for that last pic, thought that all of you who listed yourselves as Spock fans might get a kick out of it.
Field Researcher
#206 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 6:16 AM
I'm deeply in love with Cicero from Skyrim. I know it sounds crazy (just like him), but I think he's adorable. He makes me laugh at his little songs/comments/dances, he's the best follower in the game (on account he's invincible and will find a weapon if you take all of his away, plus he NEVER complains) and he's extremely loyal. Just look at how loyal he was to a corpse, imagine how loyal he'd be to his girlfriend.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Alchemist
#207 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpookyOkyBatGirl
I'm deeply in love with Cicero from Skyrim. I know it sounds crazy (just like him), but I think he's adorable. He makes me laugh at his little songs/comments/dances, he's the best follower in the game (on account he's invincible and will find a weapon if you take all of his away, plus he NEVER complains) and he's extremely loyal. Just look at how loyal he was to a corpse, imagine how loyal he'd be to his girlfriend.

He creeped me out so badly, I killed him. Now I feel bad, seeing him on other people's Let's Plays and whatnot.

Theorist
#208 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 11:39 AM Last edited by Shoosh Malooka : 5th Jun 2012 at 12:08 PM.
You're going to think this is nasty, but I have the hots for those filthy raider chicks in Fallout 3. I think it needed a texture replacement to make them actually filthy.

As a character, I'll have to say River Tam from Serenity. If actresses are not allowed then Daria Morgendorfer or Raven.
Inventor
#209 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpookyOkyBatGirl

Haha, I killed him because he was wearing a clown suit, but now that I've seen some other pictures of him he is actually one of the best looking guys in that game.. Still he has an annoying voice.
Forum Resident
#210 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 1:31 PM
Sad to say but I have developed crushes on many romance novel heroes. The saddest part is I developed a crush on the hero in one of the romances I wrote myself. It got so bad that I was actually dreaming about him...at least by the end of the dream he had somehow morphed into my husband. Otherwise that would have been upsetting.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Inventor
#211 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roseblossom90
Sad to say but I have developed crushes on many romance novel heroes. The saddest part is I developed a crush on the hero in one of the romances I wrote myself. It got so bad that I was actually dreaming about him...at least by the end of the dream he had somehow morphed into my husband. Otherwise that would have been upsetting.

I think it's quite normal to have a crush on at least one fictional character througout your life, aswell as celebrities. These characters are made so that we will like them. They are heroes, often look perfect and live in worlds we love to dream ourselves away in. Just like you I've written a story and developed "close relations" to all my characters. That's normal aswell. Though I don't have a crush on them, they have become very important to me. I guess that's how it was for JK Rowling when she wrote the Harry Potter novels. Aswell as Tolkien when he wrote LOTR. These characters represents our dreams, hopes, thoughts etc.

.. I felt like I was quite deep right now
Test Subject
#212 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:03 PM
Well, I did have a bit of a thing about Seamus Finnigan from Harry Potter. It was just how everyone took notice of Harry, Ron and even Neville, but not Seamus - I just felt so sorry for him. He was so cute too.....and yes, there was the whole Seamus-not-believing-Harry-about-You-Know-Who-returning, but can't we forgive him for that?
Test Subject
#213 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:35 PM
When I was little I loved the guy from treasure planet, and Dimitri from Anastasia.
Who am I kidding, I still do. :lovestruc
That guy from treasure planet (Jim Hawkins?):

Dimitri (on the right, durh):

I don't think I've ever like any 'real life' fictional characters.
UNLESS YOU COUNT LOKI. He's evil, but so predictable he's funny.
http://www.unificationfrance.com/IM....jpg?1329732126
Wait! Wait! Donnie Darko! Yeah! :lovestruc
Theorist
#214 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:55 PM
Nancy Kerrigan from Starcraft.
Scholar
#215 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 10:28 AM
Albert Wesker from Resident Evil series.I know,he is a bad guy,but damn he is really hot
Test Subject
#216 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:35 PM
OOOh yes. then the stupid author would kill them off, and i would feel sad, for about a minute.
Top Secret Researcher
#217 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireSim
YEEESSS! Good old Lara. From Tomb Raider 1 to the newest game. :lovestruc: I tried to make a simsversion of the newest Lara.

I too have tried make a Simverison of Lara as well. She is so damn beautiful. She makes my heart melt. And I remember the day when they announced that there was another Tomb Raider coming. I was freaking out, and squealing

Shane McCutcheon from the L Word (Oh, f***ing yum!):

But Lara Croft:

Will forever be my wifey. o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
#218 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:05 PM
^Yes, Shane. *ahem* I need cold water.

Top Secret Researcher
#219 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:11 PM
@The Creeper: *Sprays your down with cold water* CALM THYSELF!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#220 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:18 PM
My fictional love is a fellow from a football anime Eyeshield 21 by the name of Hiruma Youichi.
Instructor
#221 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:37 PM
I like to dabble in a crush that's not serious, and humorous by adult standards. (no I'm not sure if anyone 12+ to 18 has this more common that I do). It's just more common to me in quiet times than socially busy..
Ok - although Laura Bertram is a cute actress and nice woman, my crushes always prefer characters than actresses. Trance Gemini in the forgotten show Andromeda was my best crush. I love the power and mysteriousness of her character. i wish i had a copy of Ready or Not.
And totally opposite of serious, because the voice and the character are cute, and I like the way it's written. I like Susan Murphy from Monsters Vs Aliens.
Mad Poster
#222 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:06 AM
Field Researcher
#223 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 11:12 AM
I've had so many crushes on fictional characters, but I wouldn't call it falling in love. Just became a little bit infatuated (too infatuated) lol. My first fictional character crush was on Ash from Pokemon when I was 10. Also had a thing for Light, what DN fan girl didn't? (Or for L). Had a crush on Naoki Irie from Itazura Na Kiss, Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. It seems most of my crushes have been on anime characters lol. Well except the most recent one, which is on Khal Drogo *dreamy sigh* :lovestruc lol.
Instructor
#224 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 4:40 PM
Yes. In first grade I was in love with Harry Potter as well as the spiky-haired guy from the show "Yu Gi Oh"
Top Secret Researcher
#225 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:57 PM
How could I have been so forgetful?! I forgot a woman that makes me miss playing Metroid Prime. And who can that be?

Why the one and only....

Samus Aran

Page 9 of 10