Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Testers Wanted: *** UPDATED* 23FEB* Satellite Dish

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,127 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 81,269 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Feb 2005 at 11:44 AM
Updated: 23rd Feb 2005 at 10:31 AM - colour enabled and fixed Mat Overides GUID
*************COLOUR ENABLED***************

Finally, thanks to Numenor, I have finally worked out the colour enabling!!! ..so here is the revised file...now available in 'smokey' black

The new zip file contains both files and will overwrite your original file if you downloaded before... :howdy:

Hi Guys

Wondered if you would test this for me?

It has been made with SimPE v0.18 so IS Expansion Pack Ready, ...and NOW COLOUR ENABLED!!

It can be found in Electronics/entertainment (or General Miscellaneous) and in Outside.

I've kept it quite low polygon (so not to slow your machine down) which gives the dish a slight 'flower-like' appearence...but I quite like that, so I left it as it was.

Because if the size of it, I've also made it disappear with the walls down (otherwise you might miss something happening inside the house) but I think it looks Ok for external shots with the walls and roof on. (You can sometimes get it to stick to the edge of a roof...but that can be a bit tricky because you really need a 'wall' for it to stick to ..)

Anyhow, let me know if there are any problems...and thanks for testing.

Big thanks as usual to Loverat, Numenor, RGiles etc, ect and everyone at MTS2 for great tutorials and of course to all the guys at SimPE ... (any chance of updating the new Recolour Wizard to include custom made objects???...that wizard is GREAT for recolouring game objects... one for 'home made' ones would be the ultimate gift for me!! :howdy: )

take care

BobL