Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 9:56 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 28th Mar 2006 at 3:55 AM.
Default Goodies for the Community!
Hey everyone- We have some presents for you here. For all of our wonderful members and talented creators, you can now bring a piece of MTS2 to your desktop-

New Site Wallpapers
The attached files contain 4 MTS2 wallpapers, and 3 Sims2Community wallpapers. Just extract the jpegs to a folder and set them as your desktop. All images are 1024x768
A HUGE thank you to all members who allowed their photos to be used in these wallpapers...more to come!

Also..... MTS2 has come to MySpace....
We have now a MySpace url- those of you who have profiles and would like to meet other members of this fine community can add our profile and link up.
Please know that the staff of MTS2 holds no control over who you meet, and are not responsible for any communications through Myspace.com. This is ismply a utility for you to meet outside of this web site. Any issues, insults, stalkers etc... (all the fun stuff) Is something thatyou will have to contact MySpace about. Be responsible and cautious and make new friends!

http://www.myspace.com/61506420

ps- If the drama continues on the sites myspace- whoever is responsible will get a nice ban- keep your personal issues out of that site. We were trying to be kind and give you all a place to network and make friends and now its being heavily abused.

Have fun everyone!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:30 PM
Hey these are cool Lyric. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:35 PM
Thanks LyricLee, those are great!

Button button, who's got the thank you button?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:42 PM
wow, the're nice!! thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:53 PM
the myspace option is a good idea, but i would suggest making a group profile instead, that way you can have a mini forum on your site and it will cater a little more to a larger group of people

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 11:07 PM
Well we have the forums here- I set it up as a friend so people can just take it and run with it to meet other members... its not techincally site affiliated- all our news is here and all, its simply a common ground but im glad you all like everything
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:09 AM
OMG you picked my Ginger and Dorian for the vampire storybook! *huggles* lol they are awesome! Def gonna be grabbing these!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:49 AM
Woot...3 of mine are up there...great idea Lyric, I love these wallpapers!! No thank you button....I'll make my own!! THANKS LYRIC
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 2:02 AM
Thanks for these! Theyre so nice. Now...which one to use first...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 3:21 AM
Thanks
Thank you Lyric. Looks like my Legolas wallpaper now has some stiff competition. :banana:

I walked into your dream and now I've forgotten how to dream my own dream. Tori Amos
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 4:00 AM
I was shocked to see my sim, glad you liked her

thanks for using her
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#12 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 4:35 AM
Heh... Who'd've thought MTS2 was a 36 year old guy?
Forum Resident
#13 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 5:39 AM
...from New Jersey? lol

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 6:40 AM
LOL hey i randomly clicked... haha
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 8:44 AM
great idea,thanks lyric for making this.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 9:24 AM
Excellent walls, they'll go well with the other 1250 I've got. :D
Thanks heaps Lyric. :nod:

Hooroo,
hed
Instructor
#17 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:22 PM
Thanks for this nice wallpapers!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 10:20 PM
these are fab, thanks so much :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 1:16 PM
Great wallpapers! Mhhhm.. Bad I always don't want to change mine... mhhm.. have to think about this

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Forum Resident
#20 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 5:29 PM
Wow! Those are just amazing! Thank you very much, LyricLee!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 8:39 PM
Wow, we've got presents! Thank you!
I love the wallpapers, and although I am going to download all of them ... I have to say I am very sad that there isn't one of Delphy and his freaky hair.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 9:52 PM
it is nice to see sim sample on the beautiful faces lol
Field Researcher
#23 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 12:28 AM
What a pleasant surprise!! Thank you so very much for these and for everything else you guys do for us everyday!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 9:46 AM
Thanks for the link LyricLee.....now, if I can only figure out these Web-C+ scripts, (?), it's fun learning/reading to say the least.
Theorist
#25 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 2:54 PM
:nod: These are really lovely, thanks.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Page 1 of 2