Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 12:26 AM
Default WCIF S-club-style 3d eyelashes for kids and toddlers?
I have a mod that removes the EA eyelashes so I can use the S-club eyelashes, but my kids and toddlers now have no eyelashes and it looks weird. Does anyone know where I can get some eyelashes for them?

Thanks!
Advertisement
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:25 AM
Unfortunately I can't find the eyelashes for kids and toddlers version either. The creator must have been created the eyelashes for ages up from teenager group age. Maybe the idea of putting long, pretty eyelashes for grown up group age is kind of not appropriate for younger group ages like kids and toddlers?

I recommend you to not erase default eyelashes completely. I use eyelashes default replacement by Buhudain http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw/201...ay-default.html
to replace the long, ugly EA's default eyelashes to become more shorter and having realistic length. Male and Female version. Works too for kids and toddlers, all group ages. You can overlap the Buhudain's default replacement with S-Club style 3D eyelashes. You can have your toddler and kids having eyelashes in the same time you can have your adult Sims having 3D eyelashes by S-Club.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland