Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Natoorat
Sadly M+K interface is broken, I can't walk. That, for me, is a total turn off.

If that's what's keeping you from enjoying Inquisition, then maybe it's time to finally get a controller. For that ( Inquisition is remarkably k+m hateful ) and for future console ported games.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 4:15 PM
I was really looking forward to DAIII, but now that I have it, I'm torn between hating it or loving it. PC users really got the shaft this time. One of the worst ports I have seen in a game. The UI and controls just scream console. If you have a KB & M be prepared for a game of frustration. The tactics mode is pretty much broken and useless the way it is now. I have a disability that won't allow me to use a controller without problems so that is no good for me. They said this was a game "by PC gamers for PC gamers". Yeah right.

I know lots of games have bugs, but these are game breaking. Many can't get past the load screen and many more have the dreaded DirectX bug. That one gets me all the time. I never know which cut-scene is going to crash my game. I'm about 100 hrs into it and now I'm getting random crashes. One minute I will be playing and the next I'm looking at my desktop. The no party banter or music is another thing that is bad for both console and PC users and Bioware says they can't find anything wrong with it. Yeah, there is only 70+ pages of posts with people reporting the same thing.

Other than that stuff I love the story and the characters. One of most epic scenes I have had in a game occurs fairly early on and is just awesome. If they get the bugs fixed and the UI/Controls optimized for PC users then this would be one of the best RPG game I have played. If you have a PC then I would wait until they at least fix the directx bug, optimize the UI/Controls for PC, and figure out what is wrong with the party banter and music not firing when it should.

Page 2 of 2