Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:20 PM
If I (ever) play Veronaville, then I would probably kill off Romeo and Juliet, just like the original play, as well as Tybalt. So, I guess.. Hermia? Cause she's the one who survives? IDK...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I may be old-fashioned, but I still find it intensely shocking to see a man hit a woman. I've spotted that Chris Hatch has a mod to stop males hitting females on Back Alley Sims of all places. I think I might get it.

I have to say that sims hitting each other doesn't bother me because it's gender equal. A female sim is just as likely to beat the crap out of a male.

Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
If I (ever) play Veronaville, then I would probably kill off Romeo and Juliet, just like the original play, as well as Tybalt. So, I guess.. Hermia? Cause she's the one who survives? IDK...

Make her a Lysander sim and they can live happily ever after hehe.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 2:22 PM
Tybalt. I like his genetics (I got my self sim marry him). Most of people say his a bit harsh but I think that he only wants his grandpa to be proud of him...
Page 2 of 2