Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Link Ninja
#2326 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadow214
When you start shipping sims.

Your own, pre-mades, or other people's?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2327 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 10:43 PM
Yes. But sims are just fictional characters, so of course we ship them as much as we do characters in TV, books, comics, and movies.

When your relationships, work, health, and personal economy suffer because you play games all day and don't engage with your real life, that's when you've hit "too much." And that's true of any hobby.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#2328 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
When your relationships, work, health, and personal economy suffer because you play games all day and don't engage with your real life, that's when you've hit "too much." And that's true of any hobby.

What is "real life?"
Oh wait ... that's the part of existence that sometimes isn't all that fun.

And the part that is sometimes even better than a Sims game.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Lab Assistant
#2329 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 5:07 PM
When you are so bored, that you try to find the speed up button 😂😂😂
Theorist
#2330 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 5:33 PM
When you start messing about with even more architecture software programs, because this time you really want to take your time and "build more than just a box" for your sims.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#2331 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:58 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 10th Oct 2017 at 2:14 PM.
When you wish you could actually just *delete* that annoying roommate of yours. But instead of simply reappearing in front of your mailbox, he would appear in front of his parent's mailbox...miles and miles away. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah...
...I'm glad I helped someone...0_o

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2332 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wow-Princess
When you are so bored, that you try to find the speed up button 😂😂😂

Or it's too bad you can't press "pause" when you just want to halt a moment in time so you can think of how to approach a situation.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#2333 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Or it's too bad you can't press "pause" when you just want to halt a moment in time so you can think of how to approach a situation.

I've tried to do that in an online game. XD
Mad Poster
#2334 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 8:45 AM
When you try to use maxmotives on yourself.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2335 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 10:06 AM
When you almost poop in your pants thinking it would go through them to the toilet you're sitting on. (jk)
Mad Poster
#2336 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
When you almost poop in your pants thinking it would go through them to the toilet you're sitting on. (jk)

Traumatizing huh? How many times I sat down thinking..."at least *I* pulled down my pants."
That game! I tell you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#2337 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 8:47 AM
When you see an Ikea bookcase and think, "That looks just like mine." Then you rethink, "No, not mine. That's just like my Sim's bookcase."

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2338 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 3:20 PM
I want one for real life. :P

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I've tried to do that in an online game. XD
Instructor
#2339 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 3:21 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 20th Oct 2017 at 3:33 PM.
when you build up a house then you just forget the doors and/or windows, floor and wall colors and sometimes even the stairs xD (i had that for once when i was younger and just started with the sims, i didn't knew how to build up a house but you have this thing idk how it's called though but when you practice with building a house and stuff but when i tried this for real without even practicing i Always forgot either way to put up the doors or windows or the color walls and floors, and sometimes the stairs, my house was so messed up xD)
then you tried to put something you don't have yet but it will become ugly, i don't have a messed up house anymore or atleast not that much when i used to be LMAO

edit: i say this story in general i'm pretty sure one of you has that once too while building a house but sometimes i did play too much sims 2
but i also said my own story about a messed up house, i tried once to put the doors or some other stuff in the house but it became really ugly
(BTW IK i could Always delete the house and build the other house/lot up but it needs to be said )
Scholar
#2340 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 9:01 PM
Saw a person today wearing brown trousers and black shoes. Only, the bottom part of the trousers were also black, making me think someone had a wrong clothing mesh.

Um, said person was in real life.
Scholar
#2341 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 9:37 PM
So H&M actually exists! Someone decided to take a fictional company and create it for real! When it opens I'm going to see what clothes they have there and see if there is any resemblance to the ones in Sims 2. Ohh my does this mean that someone has created or will create IKEA too? That would be so cool!

Mad Poster
#2342 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katya Stevens
Saw a person today wearing brown trousers and black shoes. Only, the bottom part of the trousers were also black, making me think someone had a wrong clothing mesh.

Um, said person was in real life.

I remember once being impressed by the level of modeling detail on a real-life tree.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2343 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I remember once being impressed by the level of modeling detail on a real-life tree.

When I got my new glasses from the optician, I remember thinking that this must be what it's like for my sims when I get a new graphics card. Oh, the detail!
Top Secret Researcher
#2344 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 10:50 PM
When you see on a magazine cover that there's going to be another royal baby and you think, "Oh, she must be a Family Sim."

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2345 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 1:07 AM
When you realize you haven't actually checked your email in 5 days.
Link Ninja
#2346 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 1:20 AM
When your mother asks if you want to 'see what half of you and your spouse look like' as a reason to give her a biological grandchild and you respond "I could just make sims of us and see what the next 100 babies of us would would look like and email you their pictures"

And thinking about it, I probably have enough sims to take care of, I don't need a babby.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2347 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 1:30 AM
:D
we do that around here.... it is amazing. I get to see what my husband's and my kids would have looked like if we had some together
Mad Poster
#2348 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 1:33 AM
But my irl children look more like my husband's dad and my brothers than they look like either of us.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2349 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 2:38 AM
well at least you can still tell they are family...

I made my last husband one time, and then made him a female in CAS and lo and behold there stood his sister... I was actually trying to make copies of his sim to make his "parents" so they could then make a baby (him) that would pass their recessive genes down, so my daughter would inherit genetics properly when she was then made. I decided I had made him fairly accurately after all, if his self sim as a woman looked a lot like his sister.
Mad Poster
#2350 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
So H&M actually exists! Someone decided to take a fictional company and create it for real! When it opens I'm going to see what clothes they have there and see if there is any resemblance to the ones in Sims 2. Ohh my does this mean that someone has created or will create IKEA too? That would be so cool!

LOL, H&M and IKEA existed way before Sims 2. They just got sim versions.
Page 94 of 115