Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:50 AM
Default Calling all Celiacs/People with Gluten intolerance/Health Nuts
So I recently got diagnosed with Celiac disease. I'm 30 years old and have been eating gluten my entire life.

This group is to help out people like me who need to make a major change in their diets.

I'm hoping to attract those who are new to a gluten free diet as well as veterans. I'm also hoping that this group helps benefit those people who can't digest gluten by sharing stories and recipes, good websites, and foods that people like.

I've looked around and there seem to be quite a few websites out there with information for folks like us but being new to the whole "gluten free" thing is a tad bit overwhelming.

Feel free to share anything you like here

So that being said, I'm wondering how long it took you to start feeling better after going gluten free. Right now I'm having horrible fatigue and intestinal issues. I just want to start feeling healthy again. Oh, and if anyone knows any vitamins or supplements that are beneficial to celiacs please share <3
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:53 PM
This thread hasn't had a reply for 23 months? Is anybody a Coeliac nowadays? (I'm Irish, so I spell in differently)
Anyways, I've been a Coeliac since I was ten (around Easter time too...what a bummer). I might create a thread on this social group...who knows.