Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1976 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
You wish you could just throw yourself back into CAS and try on all sorts of clothes from home.

I do that with Closest Gussy Up, well all except for outerwear.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Instructor
#1977 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 9:19 PM
I was looking at some default replacement eyes, and I was like, "Hmm.. I wonder which one I like more? The ones I currently have in my game, or these? Oh, I got an idea! I'll just do a random click on my screen so a Sim face comes up for comparison." (You know, like clicking in the game)

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Instructor
#1978 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 12:55 AM
I was reading on a website about adoption of a baby with "meconium aspiration". My first thought: a new aspiration?
Then I found out what meconium is and was happy it isn't a real Sims aspiration.
Forum Resident
#1979 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 1:01 AM
You might have scholarship essay deadlines coming up if you have the sudden urge to reorganize your downloads folders for all of your sims games.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Forum Resident
#1980 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:14 AM
When you're sitting with your Nintendo 3DS and have nothing to do, and decide to make mii-versions of your sims.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#1981 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:58 AM
Wanting to take the mop out of my inventory instead of walking to get it.
Banned
#1982 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 4:06 AM
When you're net surfing and sometimes click the middle button of your mouse to adjust screen like you would do in the sims.
Scholar
#1983 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:12 AM
When you burst out laughing while sitting in the passenger seat of a car, surrounded by friends. They have no idea what's going on, but in your head you're thinking about how your sim farted near the dinner table while one of their child sims was eating lunch.
Forum Resident
#1984 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hachiko75
When you're net surfing and sometimes click the middle button of your mouse to adjust screen like you would do in the sims.

On a similar note, sometimes when I want to zoom in on a site or document, I scroll upwards instead.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#1985 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 4:36 PM
I wrote this on a thread in a different discussion area, but it's pretty relevant:
It's currently winter for the majority of my sims, which means it's snowing a lot and I've been considering having 'Christmas' for my sims. A few days ago when I left the house in real life to go buy a Valentines day card, and when I walked into the store there was a few Christmas themed plushies on one isle, and I turned to my Fiance and said "I can't believe it's almost Christmas". I literally forgot it's only Christmas for my sims, and that these plushies are clearly just left over.

Another one was a few weeks ago when I was watching a sitcom and one of the characters talked about their sexual encounters on a date, and I thought to myself "well she did it at his house so at least she can't get pregnant".

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#1986 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 9:43 PM
When your hands/fingers are starting to cramp really bad!

Gonna try to force myself to take a break these next couple of days.
Mad Poster
#1987 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I wrote this on a thread in a different discussion area, but it's pretty relevant:
It's currently winter for the majority of my sims, which means it's snowing a lot and I've been considering having 'Christmas' for my sims. A few days ago when I left the house in real life to go buy a Valentines day card, and when I walked into the store there was a few Christmas themed plushies on one isle, and I turned to my Fiance and said "I can't believe it's almost Christmas". I literally forgot it's only Christmas for my sims, and that these plushies are clearly just left over.

Did you then buy a Christmas card instead of a Valentine's card? XD
Mad Poster
#1988 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Did you then buy a Christmas card instead of a Valentine's card? XD

Luckily I didn't I would've if my Fiance wasn't there with me to point out that it's not Christmas.
It was pretty awkward, I had said it quite loudly and within ear shot of the cashiers.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#1989 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 1:22 AM
When you've downloaded so much stuff, you can't find anything!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Theorist
#1990 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:08 AM Last edited by PenelopeT : 7th Feb 2016 at 12:36 AM.
When you're rearranging the furniture in your real home and start discussing with your husband how many tiles certain pieces will take up. He gave me the most peculiar look and it took me a minute to realize why.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Link Ninja
#1991 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:12 AM
When you and your sibling compare your cooking skills based on cooking skill points that sims would have. Welp I can't make pancakes from scratch so I'm no more than a level 2. My sister is six or seven - she's made salmon on several occasions.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#1992 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 11:55 AM
You meet someone new and you think "Oh, I have that hair in my downloads folder."

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Mad Poster
#1993 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:47 PM
Or you see an outfit in an actual store and wonder where it's available for download. Often a tv commercial will come on to sell furniture. I will look at it and think how great that would look in one of my simmies houses.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Link Ninja
#1994 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 6:32 PM
Or when you walk through IKEA and point out to your SO "My sims have that! Oh my sims have THAT! 5 of my sims use this sofa"

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#1995 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:26 AM
When you have nightmares two days in a row where your Sims are mysteriously disappearing and you're worried that your hood is corrupted...
Theorist
#1996 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Or when you walk through IKEA and point out to your SO "My sims have that! Oh my sims have THAT! 5 of my sims use this sofa"

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has done that.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#1997 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 6:35 PM
Two things:
1. Playing or watching a video of another game and wondering how the characters in that game would interact a Sims game.
2. Reading another thread on this forum (specifically the 'are sim players gamers' thread) while wondering if Sims themselves would have such disagreements.
Field Researcher
#1998 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 8:50 PM
When you see a teenage couple canoodling on a park bench and all you can think is "I wonder if they've gone platinum yet?"
Forum Resident
#1999 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 9:04 PM Last edited by Kligma : 12th Feb 2016 at 7:27 PM.
...you randomly refer to your sims as "I". Like in a conversation I had today:
- I think it was X who went to toga parties all of the time.
- Yeaah, he was at our party, too. ...Y's and Z's party, that is.

I am Error.
Scholar
#2000 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 9:38 PM
When you're feeling lazy on Pancake Day, so you get your Sims to make pancakes and watch them instead.
Page 80 of 115