Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2016 at 1:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default More Camera Mods?
I was wondering if there are any camera mods or maybe a way in game to make the camera views during game play slower? When I'm panning around the screen it goes really fast. Not like it's glitching or anything. I'll want to move to another spot in the room or something so I move the cursor over just a tiny bit and I try to move the cursor as little as possible. But it practically flies to the next room. I'm getting a little better with using the camera angles more efficiently but this is still one I struggle with. I feel like it's just flying all over the place and I never get it to settle on the spot I want.

I do have AikeaGuinea NoDrift Free Cam Mod and Shrimrod's Drift cam mod but I don't think those do what I'm wanting.

Edit: To clarify, I don't mean zoom or rotate. I'm referring to when you move the cursor to edge of the screen to move the camera.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 17th May 2016 at 6:59 PM
I don't know about mods, but I have noticed that pressing Tab slows the camera movement down a bit.

Of course, playing the entire game in Camaraman mode is not very easy, either. But it's a handy thing to remember for the 15th time when you try to move the camera 2 inches and it goes half a mile... (I've got the same problem, although I also have trouble with not losing the camera in the ground or shooting half a mile into the sky.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook