Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2016 at 7:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets
Default Sims And Foals Disappearing
I have a frustrating problem. I play many different families and am constantly rotating between them. Lately, when a family has a baby or a horse has a foal, the child will be in the family tree but won't exist in the game. The parents remember having the baby but the child has disappeared.

I have read elsewhere that this may have to do with the game's "Genealogical pruning" or something to do with a 180 sim max limit?

The only mod I have is the NRAAS Overwatch in the hopes that the "reset missing sims" feature would recover the missing babies and foals, but alas it has not worked

I am desperately trying to find a mod that will prevent EA from culling my babies and foals
Please help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2016 at 12:27 AM
NRaas StoryProgression is the mod that disallows emigration (culling) due to a town being over its population cap. Unless the player really wants that, in which case there are ways to switch it back on but only under certain conditions. I didn't realize EA's story progression culled babies and foals, but it doesn't especially surprise me either.

There are some techniques that can be used with NRaas SP to make rotational play more controlled and less subject to random bad stuff happening as "culling" isn't the only unwanted thing that can go wrong when playing that way.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Story+P...+Caste+Settings