Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2016 at 9:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Blue lot problem
This isn't really a major problem since the blue lots go away after a second but it's very annoying--when I go into edit town or map view several lots are shown blue but after a second it goes back to normal.

As of right now I only have regular mods and a few scripted objects so I have no idea what could be causing it, I even went through Dashboard to find out but nothing was detected.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2016 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Post your deviceconfig, please.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2016 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Hi,

The reason why there's a blue lot for a few seconds is because there's a delay in loading up the snaps for those lots.

From your deviceconfig, it looks like it is a combination of low memory and slow CPU.

This, of course, gets worse the heavier your game gets as you add more EPs, add more mods/cc, or simply played the world longer and your saves get bigger.

The only possible solution is hardware upgrade, beginning with the RAM. As you can see from your "free RAM" section, you only have 2.3GB that is usable by the game.

Btw, your GPU is also not recognized, though this is completely unrelated.

If you wish to get it recognized: Follow this Tutorial
Thank you for explaining this.