Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2015 at 4:57 PM Last edited by xPennyxTallyx : 28th May 2015 at 10:18 AM.
Default Palm Isle v2 - Testers Wanted
Hi guys, I've personally finished testing it out and can't see any glitches in the world, however I would like some feedback on how it runs on other machines, personal views etc... There is a .rar file below containing the world files for those interested in giving me feedback.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th May 2015 at 6:03 PM
In my opinion the dead grass doesn't suit too well, maybe if you mix it with the greener grass? Also, I think grass terrain paint mixed with flower paint would look nice beneath the trees and bushes.

I come in peace
#3 Old 14th May 2015 at 7:42 AM
I personally don't mind the drier grass, it actually gives me a barren, secluded island feel which is authentic.
But still I agree with Johnny's opinion that you should add some grass and flower patches beneath trees, it makes the terrain look better and more natural.
Add some dirt too!
Scholar
#4 Old 16th May 2015 at 12:09 AM
I see from your pictures that the edge of your lot has raised up above the ground level. The best ways I know to fix this are either to raise the ground around the lot to match the lot and/or flatten from the center of the lot outward just past the edges of the lot and/or click on the "Lots - Conform Edges" button. (Looks like a little house with a dotted line around the edges of the lot.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2015 at 4:37 PM

Like that?

Scholar
#6 Old 18th May 2015 at 9:20 PM
Looks great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2015 at 10:40 AM