Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 5:59 AM
Default Functional ice cream truck in community lots
Hey guys! I need help cuz my S3OC is stopped working and no way I could do this with stupid TSR Workshop. Can someone please Extract EP05/CatalogObjects/Name:carTruckIceCream with S3OC and give me this file. My game is 1.67.
I really want to make functional ice cream truck in community lots with option to buy ice cream cuz that mod by Simming in Magnificent Style is not working and blog is dead since 2013 and the autor is not answering/
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 3:55 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjw0tmkh7...D4EB79.zip?dl=0

What's wrong with your S3OC? Does it give you an error?

Thanks so much for helping me yet again! (^_^)
It said "Found no packages Please check your Game Folder settings."
Although my path is The sims 3 folder. Maybe that's cuz I installed game not in disk C. IDK^_^"
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 10:17 PM
Could be the case, since S3OC automatically has the paths set to the default location. Just go to the 'settings' tab right in top of the window and click 'game folders'. Then just click on edit to set the path.

Hope that works out for you ^-^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Could be the case, since S3OC automatically has the paths set to the default location. Just go to the 'settings' tab right in top of the window and click 'game folders'. Then just click on edit to set the path.

Hope that works out for you ^-^

Thanks! It's working now