Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Only Horse Your Sims Will Ever Need

by Dragon Slave Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 7:56 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 7:18 PM by whiterider

414 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 365 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 17
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 11:05 PM
These are fabulous. So detailed and wonderful. Thanks for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:01 AM
I'll have to blame this on brilliance. You're an incredible creator! Thank you so much for these beautiful horses.
Test Subject
#153 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 11:59 AM
Omg, I wonder how many people will actually read the comments instead of just looking at the pictures, and getting pissed off cause they're only statues and you can't ride them XD

Anyways, thnx allot this is great!!!

hello :D
Test Subject
#154 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 4:25 PM
excellent, work, they are absolutely beautiful Thank you very much for sharing
Test Subject
#155 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 7:11 PM
When Will the FOALS be ready?!?!?!?!

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Forum Resident
#156 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 9:54 AM
I think you are horses slave too! the only way to create such a marvellous work... there's much love in it, you can already feel it from pics...:lovestruc
thank you very much for sharing.. I hope you or someone will be able to have them live, someday!
Test Subject
#157 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 7:22 AM
I think I'm a little embarrassed by the noise I made when I saw this post. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sharing your hard, hard work. Your generosity is appreciated.
Test Subject
#158 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:36 PM
I am in love with these! They look so awesome and was just what i needed for my medieval character story. I honestly can't thank you enough though i can show you one of the pics i'm using for my little storyboard.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../AmTirithre.gif
Test Subject
#159 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:48 AM

Do you have any idea how incredible these are? Thanks to you I can finally make a farm! I just need sheep, cows, pigs, chickens and goats. You are a genius! Thankyou so much! I cannot imagine the time and effort gone into creating 10 whole meshes with such detail, then making 50 beautiful recolours. Where do you get the straw flooring, the mound of straw and the water troff? Great work. Keep it up! You are awesome!

Lab Assistant
#160 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 2:27 PM
these are wonderful , thanks
Test Subject
#161 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:27 PM
All i can say is pretty darn amazing and i cant wait to try them out, being a horse lover myelf cant wait to get allmy little girls into them, and maybe a few of my boys.
Well done dragon slayer another job well done

I live in Jolly Ol' England which is currentally wet! very very wet!
I love riding my horse Kamharas Indianna, because he is just and awesome horse.
Im well, me, Im different and unusual, but thats why people love me.
Test Subject
#162 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM
excuse me , can these horses move ? or just stand like a statue
Test Subject
#163 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:30 AM
thank you,thank you, you are brillant how did you do that ?
Test Subject
#164 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 6:38 PM
amazing!!! thanks again

Hi, everybuddy!!!:P whe trye the make something but it didn't work out;) xxxxx
Test Subject
#165 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 9:13 PM
AMAZING JOB! I'm an equine artist and a horse owner myself and had I been more experienced at meshing I would have attempted this myself.

However, I'm quite proficient at Photoshop and I've already attempted a recolor. I'm trying to duplicate my own real life horse. He's a primitive shade of seal bay, the ones that almost look dun. It's a common color on Exmoor ponies and Mustangs (which he is). Actually, I call him "seal black" because he's almost solid black, just with a few little splashes of honey gold around his muzzle, eyes, and flanks. And he gets very dappled during the summer. Such a pretty color!

Anyway, you mentioned that the mane and tail are a slave subset of the main object and I think that's what I'm having trouble with. My recolor shows up in the game but the mane and tail are solid and flashing blue and black. How the heck do you recolor a slave subset? That probably requires a much bigger answer than you'd care to give, doesn't it?

Maybe I should ask Numenor about this. Or anyone else who has advice, really. Anyone? Help? :*(
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 3:51 AM
nice job but it has an error in the game q express is good alone WinRAR no anyways

the horses i wish they move to ride them sadly just statues but 10 out of 10
Test Subject
#167 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 12:57 PM
Miraculous horses!Amazing creation.I congratulate!
Test Subject
#168 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 11:37 PM
CrazyAmy what is your person doing to get them to sit life that??
Test Subject
#169 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 12:25 AM
YAY! Horses...These have been such an asset to my game. I use them, like, all the time! I love to make my neighbourhoods realistic and farms with horses add to that effect.
I can't wait to see what you have install for us next! Hopefully we wont have to wait too long!
Sas.

~*~*Squishy133*~*~
"If life gives you lemons, throw them at your enemies! 'Hey look, a lemon! Take that SUCKER!'"
Test Subject
#170 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 9:40 AM
Ever since Ginger come out, I have always looked foward to more horses! Reading through my inbox I have seen i have pestered you now and again to ask about more! Now my horsey sims will be jumping for joy when they see some horses with different poses. I really appreciate the work you have put into these. Only if I was this talented, and had enough time to make them, but unfortunately my real life ponies take up to much time! Thanks so much. =]
Test Subject
#171 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:36 PM Last edited by WeirdoQueen : 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:03 PM.
Now I can get rid of the other horse meshes. I really love these!
And, if I may ask, where did you get the stable stuff in your screenshots? And will you be making any other breeds? (coughcougharabiancoughcough) I would do it myself if I had the stuff... but I don't.
Oh, and I can't download the chestnut pack, or anything after.
Test Subject
#172 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 4:27 AM
I would love Arabian's too! And 'NoNameAtAll' you are so lucky to have your own Ponies! I wish I did, I can't though. They are too expensive to keep and we don't live anywhere near a stable or farm.
I ride as often as I can though, and compete in pony club! So, for now, these horses have been satisfying my Horse Fix 'cause I can't ride since the Equine Influenza hit...
Thanks again DragonSlave. Can't wait for the foal..hint..
Sas.

~*~*Squishy133*~*~
"If life gives you lemons, throw them at your enemies! 'Hey look, a lemon! Take that SUCKER!'"
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 2:18 AM
Wow! Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to check these out in game.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Inventor
#174 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 6:17 AM
When I download the basic horse pack I get an error in WinRAR :/
Alchemist
#175 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 11:46 AM
Thank you dragon slave :lovestruc for giving us the only horses for our game!
I´m so glad for you (and me!) now that your beautiful horses are animated and rideable, thanks to rebecah.
some hours later:....now I only have to choose the colors...
Page 7 of 17