Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 6:36 PM
Default Animal ears + tail accessories for both sexes/all ages
I hunted down an older thread that asked for the same thing a few years ago, but it looks like none of the sites that hosted the downloads work anymore. I'm mostly looking for cat ears/nekomimi, but fox and bunny ears and tails would also be great if they exist.

The "both sexes" part can be fudged since I have Master Controller installed and I already have all hairs/accessories enabled for all genders, but I'd absolutely love it if the ears were available for toddlers on up! I've been considering playing a neighborhood full of animal people for a while now and the thought of animal-eared toddlers is super cute.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 8:12 PM
Gonna bump this back up because I agree that would be the most adorable thing ever, especially for my little werewolf toddlers. I love werewolf toddlers. I'd like ears to go with the wolf tail/feet by @Camkitty
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 9:11 PM
These are the ones I use most of the time.
Warning: Autoplay.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 2:15 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 29th Sep 2017 at 9:15 PM.
Default Here's an idea........
For my sims toddlers,child,teen,ect. I use a slider to make them wolf ears, cat ears, bunny ears ect.

Ear slider:http://s3sage.blogspot.com/2012/11/...r-all-ages.html
eyes:http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/...harlottes-sharp -these are amazing and the the white part of the eye is recolorable
the skin be found -->(HD Fantasy Anthro Skin/Zach's Animorph Skins: Preview Here / download Here / Instructions and Tutorials Here )

To achieve the ear height and width you use nrass/settings/CAS then set the categorizes(Body Sliders Offset, Slider Multiple:Body, Slider multiple:Facial ) all to 12
to edit the ears you use nrass/advanced/ edit in cas

and vola!!! instant custom wolf ears that can move with some of your sims actions and can be genetically passed down.
also you can give your sims muzzles by tweeking with the facial sliders.
sorry i couldn't find a ear download for you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 7:35 PM
These all look great! Thanks everyone, I think I'll try out what everyone's suggested so far and see how that goes.
Theorist
#7 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:53 AM
@Luckk, I just want to thank you very much for the autoplay warning. as someone with a serious phobia for sound this would have been awful to stumble on accidentally.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 3:14 AM
Hey, no problem. I just don't like sound randomly coming from my speakers at an ungodly volume without my knowledge.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 12:48 AM
Default replying for search purposes...
Here is a sim animal ear and tail/ accessory Master List...
Found Here