Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 8:39 AM
Default Pink Rabbit - 15. August 2008

Pink Rabbit is a 100 % free site. I make clothes, walls and object recolours. I only use free meshes. My stuff is shear friendly and may be uploaded along with sims and lots, though I would like you to give credit.

Pink Rabbit is most of all a clothing brand and that is where I concentrate my energy. Pink Rabbit is all about wearability and about making clothes for overlooked sims. I got a huge elder section, a good amount of teen boy clothing and some big themes like 1950s clothing and gothic clothing.

If you have ideas or suggestions to Pink Rabbit you are welcome to contact me - here or on the website.

Pink Rabbit

Examples of Pink Rabbit clothing

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:00 AM
Ohh your site is lovely Thanks for filling the gaps in my simmies wardrobes.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 4:32 PM
What a great site. I love that you make stuff for all of the 'forgotten' age groups/genders.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:46 PM
Thank you Ghanima Atreides and julianarosalia. Please do tell me if there are any other gaps in your sims wardrobes

Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:56 AM
I too am excited to see clothing for elders. There is such a dearth of it available. Thank you for sharing.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 2:48 AM
I love your outfits Mack! I can't wait to see more updates. I especially love the second outfit! :D

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 6:52 AM
Thank you

The second outfit is one I made inspired by what my sister's boyfriend was wearing one day last summer - he think it is pretty cool that I have made the outfit and that people like it.

#8 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:09 AM
Thanks Mac! You know how much I love all of your creations!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:15 AM
I love all these creations.
So pretty and vibrant. x3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:23 PM
Default Update 4th April 2008

I have put a lot of work into creating a new layout so I hope everyone likes it.

To the ones who like the dark age skins, there is more on their way.

Please report if you find any broken links or anything that act strange.

Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:02 AM
Very cute stuff especially for the kids!
Alchemist
#12 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:45 AM
I just raided your site again :D

I also wanted to let you know that on the Gothic theme page, the mesh isn't included with the sofa recolour (the one by yggFluffy)

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:38 PM
Oh I will make sure to fix that - thanks for letting me know.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 4:51 PM
Default 6. June - kid prints
Pink Rabbit

I just updated Pink Rabbit with a huge amount of nursery painting and prints. I hope you will find some of them useful

and more

The prints

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 10:45 PM
Default 15. August: Link fixed + Ikea Uniforms
I finally got around to fixing all the bad links on my website so now all links should work! A lot of sections of the website is now available witch they was not before, like the elder female formal wear. It toke hours last night to fix it so I hope that you will take a minute to look around. You might have to press update at some sites to see the new things. If you find a broken link please report it! Just post it here, in my guest book or send me an email - what ever is easiest

I also bring you IKEA uniforms for teens, adults and elders - I hope you like them

I have also uploaded Pikkon's participation gift from high contrast - you will in time find some of the gifts from contests and challenges here on my webpage.

http://mackat.dk

Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 4:17 PM
Hah, very cute uniforms - very realistic.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:43 AM
Thank you Humblebumble - glad you think so.