Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#7326 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:27 AM
Maxie I know you're the Team Magma boss and all and thus probably have very little experience in dealing with snow but you don't build a snowman while wearing a tank top. No wonder your plan involved no common sense.

Ghetsis if you would rather insult random passing children than go inside to warm up then of course you're going to get frozen over. This is why Zinzolin wears like eight coats at once. Good thing Maxie was there to thaw you out with a...blow drier somehow.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#7327 Old 11th May 2016 at 1:18 AM
This is not only a funny story, but also a warning to anyone with the animated woohoo mod. When you start a save file or open a new world for the first time, make sure the first thing you do is handle that mod's autonomy settings. Otherwise your sim will go to the bar one day and find two random townies fucking against the window.

The Receptacle still lives!
Test Subject
#7328 Old 11th May 2016 at 4:59 AM
How about half of the town drowning themselves at the local pool the ONE day I took my daughter there. That adaption got off to a really great start. And don't even get me started on the sun death of my neigh-immortal vamp wife indoors.
Lab Assistant
#7329 Old 12th May 2016 at 12:58 AM
Alistair has an "interesting" way of making friends in college...

Luckily she seems receptive...

"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things." - George Carlin
#7330 Old 12th May 2016 at 8:29 AM
A random townie called one of my sims for a date...while on a date with his twin brother! WHAT T'HECK?!
Site Helper
#7331 Old 12th May 2016 at 5:58 PM
I'm not really sure about this belonging here, but you know that interactive loading screen that plays while the game loads?

I managed to get the "Get ready for a new challenge" appearing just as it transitioned into my game. And as soon as the game loaded my sim got a party invitation. I'm suddenly curious about that party....

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#7332 Old 14th May 2016 at 6:16 PM
Not a huge WTF moment, but I got a wish I had never seen before.
Scholar
#7333 Old 15th May 2016 at 1:01 AM Last edited by Elynda : 15th May 2016 at 1:11 AM.
One of my sims got wish a I'd never seen before too. Samantha Bright got the wish to 'give Kitty Deville what for'. Apparently Kitty had been behaving rather 'boorishly' (yeah, that sounds like our Kitty). I supposed this must come from the 'proper' trait, which Sam has, and I wondered how exactly she could fill that wish. After some experimenting (making Sam declare Kitty a nemesis) I got the 'give what for' interaction. Which turned out to mean, basically, kick the crap out of her. Yeah, that sounds very 'proper'. Unfortunately for Sam, Kitty grew up on the mean streets of Midport, so she ended up getting 'what for' herself. Don't mess with the 'Midport Orphans' Samantha!

And that, of course, led on to the perennial 'time out' insanity, with both contenders being unable to to take a piss or prevent themselves from starving to death without Miss Trollworthy giving them another earful!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Alchemist
#7334 Old 15th May 2016 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
Not a huge WTF moment, but I got a wish I had never seen before.

So weird. It doesn't have a proper icon with it, and it even has typo. .

Just call me Nikel
#7335 Old 15th May 2016 at 10:39 PM
Dog seriously you just spent six hours straight with people interacting with you there is no possible way you're that lonely already. There's needing interaction and there's just being clingy.

Also you have plenty of time to get outside to pee. Yet you elect to use the living room rug. There's no excuse for that.
Site Helper
#7336 Old 16th May 2016 at 1:18 PM
Is it really a good idea to throw a party when the only one who will be home is your (flirty) wife? And to invite only a single male guest? Or was the "party" your wife's idea?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Mad Poster
#7337 Old 16th May 2016 at 4:17 PM
After one couple woohooed in an igloo in winter, they emerged naked. Definitely WTF? material because a snow storm started afterwards.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#7338 Old 17th May 2016 at 6:11 PM
I just learned yesterday that a Sim can get rejected during a marriage proposal.

Picture the scene: A loud nightclub (The Grind), covered in glowing dark lights, the music pounding. My Sim, his girlfriend, and a whole bunch of celebs having a good time. He goes down on one knee, pulls out a ring box, and does something broken with his right hand (it was glitched holding the air around an invisible whisky glass). The photographer (aka me) all ready to snap her joyous "yes", and then.. she laughs in his face. Apparently she is literally "Insane".

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?
Instructor
#7339 Old 17th May 2016 at 7:01 PM
My sim created a clone of her husband... The second she went into labor... And ended up giving birth to twins as soon as she got to the hospital, so now technically has triplets
Scholar
#7340 Old 18th May 2016 at 1:50 PM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Sep 2019 at 12:06 PM.
Something that's always puzzled me is why sims have to go through this sort of pantomime whenever they successfully fix something. Even NPCs, who's job it is! I mean, you could understand it if they couldn't fix it!

That's Tuesday Sears, of course, so we should expect weirdness. Hey Tuesday! You fixed it okay, nice job. Now take your fifty simoleons and GTF out of my quaint fisherman's cabin!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Lab Assistant
#7341 Old 19th May 2016 at 12:44 AM

"A weird green-skinned teenage girl may have just dropped a meteor outside the diner and killed Xander Clavell, but dang, I'm hungry." --Madison VanWatson

And here's one that's user-directed, and made me wish that I had turned off the speech balloons for once:

-sbugg
(If you're curious on how to pronounce my screen name, I pronounce it "ess-bug".)
Obsessed with the lives of virtual people who run to scream at fires since 2012.
Scholar
#7342 Old 19th May 2016 at 4:54 AM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Sep 2019 at 12:15 PM. Reason: correcting

Still at Ye Olde Fisherman's Cabin, which belongs to a salty old sea-dog named Captain January, temporily hove to in Sunset Valley. You wouldn't think he had much worth stealing in there, but never-the-less he got a burglar. He didn't have an alarm, so as soon as I heard the burglar music I woke him up and had him phone the cops. They were pretty damn quick in responding too, because as the villain was casually strolling down the steps, with Cap's stove concealed about her person...

... Victoria Andrews was inside telling Cap that unfortunately the thief got away! Yeah, see, that's her getting away in the background. They practically passed each other in the doorway!

Well, Cap wasn't going to stand for that! Before Victoria had even finished offering condolences he was dressed and out the door in hot persuit. He hailed a taxi and, I suppose, said "follow that car". "This is gonna be good", I thought, "Cap's fought pirates in the China Seas, faced down mutineers armed with nothing more than a clasp knife! That burglar is going to rue the day she decided to pinch his stove ..."

... or, maybe not! He tracked her down to the Outstanding Citizen Warehouse and then... ran straight past her! Is this woman invisible to other sims, or what? For a moment I thought she was going to jump into the very cab Cap arrived in.

But instead she took her own car and high-tailed it out of there. Not that there was any need for her to hurry.

Because at that point, Cap decided it was high time he got around to reading 'Where's Bella?'.

And the moral of this tale? SIMS ARE STUPID!

Site Helper
#7343 Old 19th May 2016 at 3:11 PM
Just wait until the Thieves Guild discovers there has been some unauthorized stealing going on. (I've noticed that the burglars can't be fired from the Criminal Hideout, so obviously they are not members...)

(Why, yes. I AM a fan of Discworld. Why do you ask?)

Lab Assistant
#7344 Old 19th May 2016 at 6:35 PM
One of the kids wanted attention from her mother, who is living in a different household, so I set up for the kid to call her. The mother rejected the call because she was "busy" so I paused and went to look for her, seeing as she has open work hours and usually just hangs out somewhere. Lo and behold, she was loitering about next to the hospital. Mother of the year >:/
Also, what is up with random sims mopping up dive well puddles in dungeons? That just cracks me up :D

omnis mundi creatura
Instructor
#7345 Old 19th May 2016 at 11:32 PM
I give up. I'm not even surprised anymore.
Lab Assistant
#7346 Old 21st May 2016 at 9:30 AM
When a Sim is carrying a plate of food can't get to a seat at a table.They put the plate down on said table, and proceed to sit in a completely different seat at the table! Then they complain that they can't reach their plate!
Scholar
#7347 Old 21st May 2016 at 2:54 PM
Small, but: Sims complaining that they are soaked from the rain when they are swimming in a pool or the ocean.
Like, being surrounded by water is okay, but rain? Dreadful.
Site Helper
#7348 Old 21st May 2016 at 3:24 PM
Ok, something is wrong here.
For three nights in a row, the same burglar has shown up to complain that the stairs are blocked. He gets arrested, waits meekly by the cop car, and is back stealing the next night.

(And my sim who has turned half the town into fairies, werewolves, witches, frogs, or vampires and has trained half the police force individually in Martial Arts can't even manage to zap the guy with a moodlet manager? But that complaint has been made before by other people.) (I don't do zombies. They eat my Red Toadstools and then my sim cries over them. And I don't do mummies because I haven't been to Egypt to pick up any Crypt Moths, Mummitonium, or whatever the third component is.)

Lab Assistant
#7349 Old 21st May 2016 at 8:09 PM
my baby forgot how to baby

r u ok
Alchemist
#7350 Old 22nd May 2016 at 8:44 PM
My sim rolled the wish to pillow fight with another teen just after stealing her boyfriend and declaring her a nemesis.

I can only assume she wanted to smother her.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Page 294 of 321