Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 10:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Tiles appearing off lot and outside of buildings where I don't want them?
Hello everyone, I just wanted to come to you guys because I have a sudden issue when I was trying to create a community park in my custom neighborhood, but while doing so and trying to place tiles within the closed walls of a bathroom the tiles kept appearing outside of it as well, and the only way to get rid of them was to either eyedrop and grab a existing flooring or erase them but when I erase them more keep popping up. Since I am unaware if this is a graphics issue, even after doing the steps on the guide part I'm unsure if I should post my computer specs or not, so let me know if I should! If you need a picture let me know as well.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 4:22 PM
I'm having a really hard time visualizing your problem. Perhaps some screenshots would help? You could also provide your Game_Help:System_Specswiki
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 9:54 PM
My apologies Mootlida! I'll try and get them as soon as possible, I just want to wait for it to happen again. I just don't want to fake how it looks or anything if you get my drift? It might take a bit to get them so my apologies.

System info is under the spoiler, I didn't want to clutter the topic or make it stretched out from it.

I didn't know if you needed the dxdiag notes or sound devices so I left it out.
Site Helper
#4 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 5:18 PM
You don't have a graphics card in that computer, which could explain the problems that you're seeing. Is your profile correct: you are only running the base game and Nightlife? Definitely not the Store Edition?

Unfortunately, once you start seeing artifacts like this, you are likely doing damage to your computer. Here are some FAQs which explain the problem and some ways to reduce the strain on your computer:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...nboard_Graphics
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...r_is_Like_a_Car
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:08 AM
Ohhh I see, kind of makes sense now but it didn't happen again so maybe it was a one time thing so far? If I could play on a desktop I would but no mula means no new computer. And I am running double deluxe base game which is NL & Celebration stuff, and definitely not the store edition.

Ahh that is troublesome, i'll take a look at those two wiki's again but this computers on its last legs anyway sadly.. :<
Site Helper
#6 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 12:09 AM
Double Deluxe includes the Store Edition by default. IIRC, that version of the Store Edition uses the FT game engine. So, if you have the Store Edition, then uninstalling it would reduce your requirements substantially.

Celebration Stuff uses the OFB game engine.