Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 1:28 AM
Default How do you convert Sims 3 clothes to Sims Medieval?
I've seen a couple of people post downloads to sims medieval versions of outfits from the sims 3 store, and I wanted to know how to do it myself. I couldn't find any guides for clothing conversions, but maybe I missed a thread or something. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 5:05 PM
Dear tokyorabbit, it is very difficult for me to communicate in English ...
I've made a tutorial in Russian about conversions, I don't know how I will translate - here . Perhaps using Google-translator or other helpers you can translate something? I gathered some information there.

If you will be very difficult, perhaps, maybe someday I'll translate it into English. But it will be a bad translation .
The bottom line is that we can use the capabilities of the program "S3PE Package Editor (S3PE)" + we add to S3PE 4 files (Wrappers) made by grimreefer24601 to modify S3PE under the Sims Medieval. And we must make sure that the clothes are in the category "Profession"... And there are a few more features. And also there are some problems, briefly telling .
I hope I did not confuse you too much ...