Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 12:16 AM
Default Anything partaining to suspended animation?
Kinda like Dragonsire's old cryostasis pod, except that those mods seem to be obsolete and inaccessible, and this one required Late Night, which I don't have.

Basically, are there any mods or objects around that preserve a sim, with frozen motives and, ideally, no aging, until you release them?

Alternatively, I was planning to experiment with adding the Mummy state to a sim with Master Controller and then having them sleep in a sarcophagus. In that vein, are there any retextured sarcophagi made to look cool and sci-fi-y?

Also, I don't have ITF yet, so it'd be really great if that pack isn't required. Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 6:24 AM
Update: Besides the unfortunate side-affect of turning the sim into a mummy, (which, if I'm right, will be reversed automatically if you use the Blessed Sarcophagus, though I'm still testing that part,) this seems to work pretty well if you freeze their motives. Still interested in a mod/object that would do this in a easier, cooler manner, however.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 4:13 AM
Uh... Wait, wasn't there an object that came with ITF pre-orders that did this? *Goes to look it up*

...Yeah. The Quantum Power Pack seems to be... exactly what I was looking for... Dangit... Now I'm just embarrassed.

I suppose it's pointless to ask if there's anything free that does this?
Actually, is the Quantum Power Pack available anywhere to people who didn't get the Limited Edition? Or is that cheating? Because I was thinking about buying ITF soon.