Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 1:33 PM
Default WCIF male coats like these (open and abs showing) ?
Hello, I'll just start out with the link:

Basically, this is what I'm looking for.

I want to find a male open jacket/ vest. I've been having a pretty specific idea in my head, and now I really want to find it. But it's very hard to look for. In my search I've encounterd plenty of open, abs-showing shirts, but they just aren't thick or long enough IMO.

Let me give you a more a specific despcription: What I am looking for is an open vest/ coat/ jacket that has no undershirt, so it has the male's abs showing. I want it to be longsleeved (or at least half-arm sleeved) and I want it to be long but not too long. The link gives a pretty good idea of the length that I'm looking for, but I would be fine with anything that doesn't end before the behind-region, and also not after the knees (I'm not looking for a duster). I don't really need it to be furry (though it's welcome) but I do need it to be a little thick (so thicker than a shirt).

That's quite the discription. As I said, I got the idea in my head and I'm now want to do everything in my power to look for it, but I'm kinda stumped on where to look. It's very hard to look for it specifically, just look at my discrpiption :P. But now that the idea is in the brain, I just don't want to settle for a shirt.

I really hope some people know what I'm talking about, and know where to find someting like that.

Thanks in advance!