Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 11:10 PM
Default WCIF Anubis Hair megapack (torrent)
Hey guys I was wondering if someone could provide me to a link to a torrent with all Anubis's Adjust shine hairs?
I decided to play sims 3 again since I can't buy any new expansions for sims 4 right now, and I wanted to clear my cc's because my game was really slow... BUT there way too many hairs in Anubis's blog and my internet can't handle all the downloads through the browser! If anyone could upload the hairs to a torrent sharing site, I would really appreciate it!

Sorry for my English!
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 11:39 PM
Sharing the files doesn't seem to be against Anubis' policy, but: you'd like someone to download all the hairs and upload them for you in one big file? I'm not trying to be mean here but isn't that asking an awful lot? Not everyone has speedy internet or would be interested in spending their time downloading them all if they do. Maybe downloading a few at a time is something you might want to do? It will take a while to get them all that way. Better than nothing though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 12:25 AM
Yes I understand, I was hoping someone who's organized, already downloaded them and have them in a separate folder. Which would make it easier to upload... maybe I should ask Anubis herself to make a mega pack! Let's see if she answers em over here! :3

Sorry for my English!