Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 8:52 PM
Default Coming down to the wire.
We are in the final week of the move. We depart on the 6th, which is when Summer is officially over in America. By definition, Labor Day is the last day of summer, because school children have their first day the day after Labor Day.

I am wound tighter than a clock with a face and gears. It is a momentous time to reunite with my family, some of which I never saw ever in my life like my cousins and my stepgrandmother. Our family is pretty well known in the Princeton area because of my grandfather's work in the Navy as a meteorologist and his refinement of fiber optic cables for telecommunication. His third son and fifth oldest, my father, is responsible for many Microsoft projects from Media Center to Hotmail (Many years prior to the model Outlook) and as the first born of the cousins, I have accomplished horseback, camel and elephant riding at 6, became a public personality in high school and from time to time, had garbled visions of the future.

Thinking back...my family will be fine.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 2:56 AM
PANDAQUEEN here. I have been on the road for about a week and so far, my cat has become a Motel 6 nomad, we find we get punchy after 5 hours on the road so we need regular breaks, I spend downtime with haywud in the late night, (he's actually a nice guy, he has faults like everyone else, which I like.). I had a fine time otherwise, but my mother ate into my stash of snacks. That's $12.50 I am going to be happy to see reimbursed.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 9:01 PM
We have arrived in Glen Gardner, NJ. After my father was informed about his family matters, such as education, health, relationships and changes...we got things figured out.