Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 12:58 PM
Default WCIF Turtle Shell
Hey again! I'm looking for a turtle shell for my sims, similar to the one pictured here https://themaresnest.files.wordpres...jpg?w=450&h=450
I can't actually find YS Studios' Kappa outfit, but it's just an example, y'know? I'd really like to be able to find just a turtle shell sorta thing as an accessory, but I've had no luck in finding one on my own and I was hoping you guys might have some idea of where to look!

Thanks for reading this!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 7:33 PM
I "BUMP" this post. I am also looking for the shell too in this set. http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...y-ysstudio.html It seems any link linking to YS3 Studio's site ends up in one of those virus alerts. Anyone have a working link that works for this set?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 12:15 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:46 AM.
I am also on the search for this turtle shell that's part of the kappa outfit. I was a while ago shared a link to download the beak by murfee, but other that that have been unable to find any other downloads to the other parts of the kappa outfit.

Edit: Recently found the original site homepage, using the wayback machine but the links to download stuff are not working...

Found another site where I think you download this set but everything is in a different language and I can't seem to get anything to download.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:41 AM
I got the Asian link to download Popcornstar45 On the last link you posted everyone needs to check the box of the item they want. Then hover your cursor near the size of the file and a little tray with a arrow pointing down will show. Click it and yay it down loads. Thank you for finding these. Now I can use the shell for a Ninja Turtle
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 11:28 PM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:44 AM.
Revised
Here is some quick links to the beak and turtle shell downloads, I do not recommend you use the site listed above...

-Japanese Demon water beak download Here /preview Here
-Japanese Turtle shell Download Here / Preview Here