Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:52 PM
I think that your drawings are quite beautiful but of course as an artist, there are always things to work on. I think that some of the lines, especially in the face, are a bit harsh, and maybe with the help of a blending stump it could soften them up. I also think that the darker areas could still be darker to create more contrast.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 4:21 AM
i really love the photoshopped drawing of the dude lighting a cigarette. It looks like it came out of an animated movie, very cool!
Instructor
#53 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 12:47 PM
Wow u have an amazing talent. Im just starting of in drawing now and god i wish i had ur talent. I love the man smoking one its fantastic.
#54 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 1:51 PM
Default A+ for u
Quote: Originally posted by desimonkey442
a "slight" gift?! I can't even draw a good smiley face lol! Those are awesome!

Lol, he/she's right! You draw extremely good! I like the the shadows... it makes you think that there's real light there... even if it's just black and white!

10/10
Original Poster
#55 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 11:49 PM
Thank you all!

Some mad scribbling from me... it's a design for a race that I created a while ago but got a serious overhaul last night in that slightly delusional state of mind before you fall asleep. They're nameless right now, but they're shifty little things - literally - and they're quite nasty lookin' under the hood...

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#56 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 10:54 AM
cyclops?? That's SO good!!! You are seriously gifted!!!
#57 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 4:51 PM
wow, they're all amazing!!
Instructor
#58 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 6:40 AM
Wow, there is so much detail in your portrait drawings. They're stunning.
#59 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:14 AM
Whoa!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! You are really good. Like REALLY REALLY FREAKISHLY good!!!
#60 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 8:45 PM
Wowza. I especially like the one of Daniel Craig! A bit because I adore him...
#61 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 8:50 PM
I just saw your drawings and I have to say, they're really stunning. I like all of the portraits you did, especially Bruce Willis (I love how you captured his smile) and some of your doodles are very interesting. I doodle a lot like that also, but my specialty is cartooning, not realism :P

About when did you get into drawing portraits like this?
Instructor
#62 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:01 PM
I have been working as a teacher in drawing/art, composition, shadows/light, - if you
are very young, and have drawn these such technically good, or correct, then you must be a real talent from the nature. I remember how difficult it was to draw a hand, and i am good in drawing, not to forget, how difficult it was for most students to draw a hand. The drawing of Bruce Willis is just genial, the use of light is so special, why are you not showing them off on real artistic sites? Or having an exhibition or what you call it in english?

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Original Poster
#63 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 4:05 PM
Wow, thank you everyone for your comments!

Allison, I drew the first on (the Red Baron) a little more than a year ago and have since waned off. I need to get back into drawing again.
sakrayami, when I can do stuff that nicely without a gridded reference, then maybe. Thank you so much for your comments though.

Original Poster
#64 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 8:12 PM
Yes, double post... but I have something new! My art teacher had us do self-portraits in hatching. I like how mine turned out. Actually looks like me. xD

(click for bigger)

Test Subject
#65 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:31 AM
HOLY CRAP thats amazing I've been practicing portraits since I was 11 and I'm no where near that.

Wow... I really envy you.
#66 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 2:24 PM
Abadababadabadababadadabada Woah. The alien/creature things would make awesome tee's. What? I'm wierd, and I like wierd tee's.
Instructor
#67 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:36 AM
YOu are a FREAKIN awesome artist!!! GOsh Darn It!!!
#68 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 8:15 PM
Your values are really great!! Shading pro! lol
#69 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 8:59 PM
DAMN u can draw!!! :o
I want ur skills!
#70 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 9:29 PM
Wow! You're really good!I especially like the one that you are finishing of Bruce Willis,it looks like he's going to walk off the paper!
Mad Poster
#71 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:13 PM
Oh my word, they are truly amazing! I couldn't draw like that if I was tracing a picture! They are really fantastic, well done!
#72 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 1:58 AM
Derange! You don't look deranged in your self-portrait. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 9:57 PM
wow. there so good. i find it hard to draw the shape of the face, i can't draw to save my life. your so talented keep it up- i'd love to see more.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#74 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 11:31 PM
wow i love the pics .. theyr amazing .. your so talented :D
Original Poster
#75 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 5:28 AM
Oh wow, thanks for all the compliments you guys!

So... I'm thinking about starting commissions for portraits. Would anyone be interested? And if so, how much do you think one would be worth?

Page 3 of 4