Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pose Player Updated 8-22-13

by cmomoney Posted 4th Apr 2011 at 3:10 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2015 at 7:09 PM by cmomoney : updated 8-22-13

2433 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1209 Feedback Posts, 1223 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 98
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:05 PM Last edited by Sarahjane1234 : 14th Apr 2011 at 1:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Punch Olympics
Nice Mod cmomoney, but have some problems. I play on Win7 and have only the big expansion packs (WA, Amb, LN).
The mod plays only base game poses but not of the EPs or custom poses. I have checked my game with Delphys dashboard and framework installer.
Both programms does not show any conflict and all is patched up to 1.19. How I can solve the problem?

thats the exact problem I am getting I dunno whether to uninstall everything again or not I even re-installed the whole lot from NL WA Ambitions and 1 stuff pack I have and thats when the mod doesnt work, mine is up to date too with the patch thing, :0( looks so amazing too I want to play with it sooo much :0) I also checked my game with the dashboard, installed the updated config file as well so it would recognise custom things but nothing. It played great with the base game though.

EDIT: YAY I got it working I followed the instructions and added the mod folder to the documents/electronic arts/the sims 3/ then created a mods folder, in there i put the resource.config file thing and added a packjage folder then placed the pose maker in there and it worked YAY now I can play with it thanks for the help file it confused me at first but reading it over loads and loads i finally got it hehe
Test Subject
#152 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 3:51 PM
Quote:
YAY I got it working I followed the instructions and added the mod folder to the documents/electronic arts/the sims 3/ then created a mods folder, in there i put the resource.config file thing and added a packjage folder then placed the pose maker in there and it worked YAY

Well, that folder exist in my documents since I have started Ambitious for the first time. Before Amb I had mods too and had never problems because I know how to install something manually. But it is good to hear that the pose player work for you.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#153 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 5:29 PM
Updated:4-14-11
Fixed bug that required playing poses twice to work. You should now only have to play them once.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#154 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:32 PM
One of the most useful modes out there! Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#155 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 12:22 AM
Wow this creation is becoming very popular with many creators. I see poses being made everyday for this. You should receive some sort of reward!!!! It has become one of the best mod hacks for Sims 3, so far, for all of us machinima's. Stand up and take a bow--You so deserve the recognition! Awesome idea and creation!!!!
I know I thanked you before, but I want to thank you again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 8:00 AM
what is that ??"Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x"
i want to pose my sims . ToT
help me please!!!
Test Subject
#157 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:43 AM
how do I install this because I tried to extract it to my Mods/Packages folder but when I open up my game I can't find it . Is there another way to install it or a different folder that it has to go into?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 5:36 PM
I need some help cause i'm facing a problem when i download some poses for the pose player. I download the poses and i put them in mods/packages folder, but when i go in my game and type the code my sim doesn't take the pose.. pls anyone who is facing the same problem or now how to make those poses work in my game pls tell me..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:43 PM
Thank you very much, the update helped me, mod is now working.
Test Subject
#160 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 11:17 PM
Hey guys, when I put the object in my home I get no interaction available!
I have it on the Packages folder and also poses. Anybody who can help me please?

Sorry,PD:I'm using the translator, do not speak English.
Test Subject
#161 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:36 AM
do i have to delete all of my other package files to do this?
Alchemist
#162 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 1:02 AM
Mixki, Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.CmoPoseBo​x is the script name and you don't need to work with that to make your own poses. Cmo posted a link to a tutorial that will teach you how to make your own. Go to the download post...the one where you got the download...and click the tutorial link for the tutorial thread.

Ninja, the Pose Player should show up in your Deco/Misc catalogue. It should be installed in your Mods/packages folder. If it's placed there and still not showing up there's something wrong with your game and you need to go to Help section to ask about that there.

IamChris, Cmo updated the player to address the problem you're having. Redownload it and try again.

Pupylover127 you do not have to delete your other package files to use the Pose Player.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#163 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 3:26 AM
I downloaded it and it was in the right folder with resource, and patched are updated. The pose player clip is in the game. I placed it on the floor and clicked on the Sim, and then clicked on the clip to type down the pose. Sim just stood there, and the "code for pose" is correct. I really don't know why it is not working.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#164 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chimp78
I downloaded it and it was in the right folder with resource, and patched are updated. The pose player clip is in the game. I placed it on the floor and clicked on the Sim, and then clicked on the clip to type down the pose. Sim just stood there, and the "code for pose" is correct. I really don't know why it is not working.

When did you download it, and what is the 'code for pose' you entered?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#165 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 3:51 AM
I downloaded it today under Download, and assumed it is updated. I used a_tts-anim13 for Male Pose by collin2 here first. It did not work. I tried all others under the same Male Poses, but they did not work.
Test Subject
#166 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 3:59 AM
Every time I use the pose box, my game freezes. When I first downloaded it and even now when I redownloaded the new version...I was hoping that it wouldnt after this update, but it still does. Sometimes it freeze when the model is doing the pose and other times it freezes when Im about to type the pose name in.
I tried the game without the pose box to see if its something else, and my game is running smoothly without it.
I have the NRaas Animator, could that be conflicting with the your mod?
Let me know if theres anything I can do to fix this, or if you need more information.

Thanks in advance!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#167 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 4:25 AM
chimp78: Did you have the previous version?

DustyDreamer: It does not conflict with the NRass Animator, I have it it in my game, and it was in my game during creating and testing the pose player. Has any version worked for you?

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
#168 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 4:33 AM
Thanks for the prompt response.
And the pose player works, in the sense that I can select a pose and the sim will pose, but shortly after the game would just freeze. This newer (4/14) update it doesnt even get to posing, Ill be typing in the pose name and it will freeze.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#169 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 4:37 AM
Have you tried clearing you caches? are you using a player that was in a save game before you updated?

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#170 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:23 AM
No, I downloaded the new one that was updated in April 14th as it stated. It was my first time downloading it as today. I did not download an old version of it before. Thanks.
Alchemist
#171 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:49 AM
Chimp, when you say "it" is in right folder with resource what do you mean? Have you tried an EA pose with it to see if that works? When you click on player how many menu choices do you have and what are they?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#172 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 6:00 AM
Pose Player is in the correct folder. It is in Mods/Packages folder. It is inside the Packages folder. No, I did not try EA poses. I don't know what their "code" are. There is only Pose by name option comes up to be typed down. There are also Use Current Pose and My List.
Alchemist
#173 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chimp78
Pose Player is in the correct folder. It is in Mods/Packages folder. It is inside the Packages folder. No, I did not try EA poses. I don't know what their "code" are. There is only Pose by name option comes up to be typed down. There are also Use Current Pose and My List.

try a_posterPose_x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#174 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 7:05 AM Last edited by chimp78 : 16th Apr 2011 at 7:21 AM.
Thanks, it works But, not the one with Male Poses under a_tts-anim ? That is what I mean http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=439666

Why is that? I put it in Packages as well. Were those corrupted or something? If they are, but someone used them and post pictures of them at Sims3 blog. That is how I came up to this site to download it and Pose Player.

Thanks again.

Edit: Now, I realized why it doesn't work. I put the other Male poses by traelia in the folder and thought it was actually from collin2. So, I typed the wrong code when I should have typed down traelia. Well, thanks for the help.

How many poses will I be able to save in My List in Pose Player? Is it unlimited? I have few of them, and mind that there will be new ones being created by people eventually. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 7:19 AM
can you upload this to exchange please ?
i tried putting into my packages folder etc but its not showing up ):
pleasee upload to exchange
Page 7 of 98